- CircoTherm® intensive
- Hot air grilling
- 5 Microwave power settings
Serve up a range of tasty meals with this combi microwave oven from NEFF. Offering five power levels, multiple programmes, and 44 litres of space, the C1AMG84N0B is the ultimate cooking companion for your kitchen.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 45.4 cm
- Width: 59.4 cm
- Depth: 57 cm
Multiple Functions and Programmes
This NEFF built-in microwave will help you cook and grill all of your favourite foods. Whether you're heating up a meal for one or trying out a brand-new recipe, you're sure to find a setting to suit you. You'll find 15 automatic programmes, and five different functions, such as:
- Microwave with hot air
- Hot air grilling
- Full surface grill
- CircoTherm® intensive
There are also five power levels, ranging from 90 W to 900 W. And, if you're trying out a healthier lifestyle or need something crisping up, then why not make use of the variable integrated grill? The grill even comes with a high grid accessory included in the box, to facilitate your cooking needs.
The NEFF C1AMG84N0B microwave comes armed with a multitude of features to work around you and your family. Featuring push buttons, retractable dials and an LCD digital display, selecting the right programme for your needs has never been easier.
You'll even find an LED light to monitor the progress of your meals, and the timer will make sure your food always stops cooking at the perfect time. Easy-clean enamel linings help you save time on the post-meal clean-up, while the glass door is removable for you to wash separately - it's double-glazed too, so you can cook your dishes efficiently.
This electric microwave is a built-in model with a stainless-steel finish, so will add a luxury, modern feel to your existing d'©cor.
Every home's kitchen will be enhanced by this NEFF built-in combi microwave. Why not add the C1AMG84N0B to your basket today?
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Weight (kg) (Approximate)||35.229 kg|
|Height (cm)||45.4 cm|
|Width (cm)||59.4 cm|
|Depth (cm)||57 cm|
|Microwave Capacity||44 L|
|Microwave Power||900 Watts|
|Microwave Type||Combination Microwave|
|Number of Power Levels||15|
|Controls||Dials - Retractable|
|Features||Hot air grilling|
|Internal Depth||42 cm|
|Internal Height||22 cm|
|Internal Width||42 cm|
|Shipping Height||56 cm|
|Shipping Width||70 cm|
|Shipping Depth||67 cm|
|Additional Information||Intergral Grill (Variable)|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.