- FlameSelect - controls the gas flow for precise heat
- Cast Iron Pan Supports - for maximum stability
- Auto Ignition - simply press and turn the dial
- Includes powerful 3kW burner
Experience the power of a professional kitchen with the T26DS49N0. This built-in gas hob has a modern stainless steel finish, quality cast iron pan supports and black controls to match.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 0.5 cm
- Width: 58.2 cm
- Depth: 52 cm
Experienced cooks use gas hobs because they're responsive, versatile and give serious heat when required. NEFF's gas hob gives you a range of temperatures, so you can warm milk gently or boil a large pan of water quickly.
The T26DS49N0 has four burners, with the most powerful reaching a huge 3 kW. Each burner has two continuous cast iron pan supports, which can handle all types of pans.
You'll find easy access 'sword' controls at the front, which have a better feel and are easier to operate. These include turn and push button ignition, which lights the zones in one smooth movement, so you're ready to start cooking in seconds - you can even do it with one hand.
There's also a clever FlameSelect feature, which controls the gas flow for precise, reliable heat. Each control knob has nine heat levels, so you can cook any meal perfectly.
Add a contemporary touch to your kitchen with this built-in hob. The NEFF T26DS49N0 will integrate into your worktops for a sleek, seamless appearance - it's family friendly and practical too.
In terms of size, this hob has standard dimensions with a 60 cm width. It will fit neatly under an extractor fan or above a built-in oven.
NEFF's flame failure safety device (FFD) prevents gas leaks in the kitchen. It turns off the gas automatically if the flame is extinguished - ideal if a pan boils over.
An LPG conversion kit is also included with your purchase, so not to worry if your home doesn't have a mains gas supply.
Whether you're a professional chef in the making or just want to make delicious family meals, this NEFF gas hob is ideal. Click 'Add To Basket' to buy the T26DS49N0.
|Cooking Element Type||Burner|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Manufacturer Part Number||T26DS49N0|
|Material||Cast Iron Pan Support|
|Number of Cooking Elements||4|
|Product Name||60cm 4 Burner Gas Hob|
|Product Type||Gas Hob|
|Weight (Approximate)||10 kg|
|Flame Safety Device||Yes|
|Maximum Cooking Element Power (Gas)||10236 BTU/h|
|Minimum Cooking Element Power (Gas)||3412 BTU/h|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.