- FlameSelect - controls the gas flow for precise heat
- Cast Iron Pan Supports - for maximum stability
- Auto Ignition - simply press and turn the dial
- Includes powerful 3kW burner
Experience the power of a professional kitchen with the T26DS49N0. This built-in gas hob has a modern stainless steel finish, quality cast iron pan supports and black controls to match.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 0.5 cm
- Width: 58.2 cm
- Depth: 52 cm
Experienced cooks use gas hobs because they're responsive, versatile and give serious heat when required. NEFF's gas hob gives you a range of temperatures, so you can warm milk gently or boil a large pan of water quickly.
The T26DS49N0 has four burners, with the most powerful reaching a huge 3 kW. Each burner has two continuous cast iron pan supports, which can handle all types of pans.
You'll find easy access 'sword' controls at the front, which have a better feel and are easier to operate. These include turn and push button ignition, which lights the zones in one smooth movement, so you're ready to start cooking in seconds - you can even do it with one hand.
There's also a clever FlameSelect feature, which controls the gas flow for precise, reliable heat. Each control knob has nine heat levels, so you can cook any meal perfectly.
Add a contemporary touch to your kitchen with this built-in hob. The NEFF T26DS49N0 will integrate into your worktops for a sleek, seamless appearance - it's family friendly and practical too.
In terms of size, this hob has standard dimensions with a 60 cm width. It will fit neatly under an extractor fan or above a built-in oven.
NEFF's flame failure safety device (FFD) prevents gas leaks in the kitchen. It turns off the gas automatically if the flame is extinguished - ideal if a pan boils over.
An LPG conversion kit is also included with your purchase, so not to worry if your home doesn't have a mains gas supply.
Whether you're a professional chef in the making or just want to make delicious family meals, this NEFF gas hob is ideal. Click 'Add To Basket' to buy the T26DS49N0.
|Cooking Element Type||Burner|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Manufacturer Part Number||T26DS49N0|
|Material||Cast Iron Pan Support|
|Number of Cooking Elements||4|
|Product Name||60cm 4 Burner Gas Hob|
|Product Type||Gas Hob|
|Weight (Approximate)||10 kg|
|Flame Safety Device||Yes|
|Maximum Cooking Element Power (Gas)||10236 BTU/h|
|Minimum Cooking Element Power (Gas)||3412 BTU/h|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.