- Plug & Play
- TouchSelect - easy selection of zone and power level
- Boost Power - An extra surge of heat when you need fast results.
- Residual heat indicator
- Power of 3rd heating element (kW in boost) : 3.1 kW
- Frameless design will add a contemporary touch to your kitchen
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 5.1 cm
- Width: 59.2 cm
- Depth: 52.2 cm
Neff T36CA50X1U Description
Cook delicious meals for the whole family with this NEFF T36CA50X1U built-in induction hob. Its frameless design with round edges will fit seamlessly into any kitchen worktop.
Induction hobs allow you to heat up your food quickly and efficiently. The heat is only directed to where you place your pan, so no energy is wasted. The hob’s smooth surface means each cooking zone can be effortlessly wiped clean.
The T36CA50X1U has four induction zones with 9-stage power settings for each one. Zone power outputs are:
- Back Left – 1.8kW
- Front left – 1.4kW
- Back Right – 1.4kW
- Front Right – 1.8kW
This modern and stylish induction hob has a variety of advanced features to make cooking easy.
For speedy cooking, take advantage of the Power Boost function. This optimised power level setting lets you boost power output to 3.1kW, allowing for fast and flexible heating – ideal for boiling a pan of water for pasta.
As the T36CA50X1U is designed to work off a standard 13 amp plug, you’ll have the flexibility to install this model in your kitchen without the need for hard wiring. This is the ideal choice for those who only need it for light use or for homes that only need a basic induction hob.
Gone are the days of buttons and dials, NEFF’s TouchControl feature lets you control your hob with one touch. Use the residual heat indicator to let you know whether a cooking zone is still hot. And, there’s a safety cut out feature which will activate if the hob has been on for an extended period and no settings have been changed. The control panel can also be locked to prevent little fingers from turning on the appliance.
Experience easy, safe, and efficient cooking with the NEFF T36CA50X1U black induction hob. Buy yours from Appliance Supermarket today.
|Cooking Element 1 Power||Back Left - 1.8 kW|
|Cooking Element 2 Power||Front Left - 1.4 kW|
|Cooking Element 3 Power||Back Right - 1.4 kW|
|Control Type||Touch Control|
|Cooking Element 4 Power||Front Right - 1.8 kW|
|Cooking Element Type||Induction|
|Shipping Height||12.6 cm|
|Shipping Width||75.3 cm|
|Features||3.7 kW Load Capacity
TouchSelect - easy selection of zone and power level
Can be powered from a standard socket for easy install
Residual heat indicator
|Shipping Depth||60.3 cm|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Number of Cooking Elements||4|
|Weight (Approximate)||10.1 kg|
|Residual Heat Indicator||Yes|
|Additional Information||Frameless design will add a contemporary touch to your kitchen
Power of 3rd heating element (kW in boost) : 3.1 kW
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer large appliance delivery to all NN and MK postcodes. Small appliances under 20kg (Dysons, Hobs, Microwaves etc.) are delivered nationwide via UPS.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch, others will be on back order.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.