- LED Display And Timer For Each Zone - for more control
- Can be powered from a standard socket for easy install
- 17 Stage Power Settings - for fine-tuning temperatures
- Boost Function - gives a speedy blast of heat
If you're looking for an induction hob that combines style and efficiency, the NEFF T36FB41X0G is the perfect option. It has a stunning finish, multiple zones and a range of useful features.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 5.1 cm
- Width: 59.2 cm
- Depth: 52.2 cm
This NEFF induction hob is made from sleek black ceramic glass, so it looks great in any modern kitchen. It's a built-in model and can be installed easily on your work surfaces, coming with a 13 amp plug for a 13 amp power supply.
Four Zone Induction Hob
The T36FB41X0G has four zones, so you can place a range of pots and pans when cooking for the family. Whether you're cooking the traditional Sunday roast or a breakfast banquet, you can be sure to have enough cooking space.
Having trouble preparing multiple dishes with different timings? Not to worry - each zone even has an LED display with a timer function, so you can cook each course to perfection.
At the front of the induction hob you'll find easy-to-use touch controls, while 17 stage power settings let you fine-tune different temperatures. These run from 1-9 in increments of 0.5 with an additional power boost setting. You won't need to worry about over browning food again, and will always reach a food texture that suits your tastes.
If you fancy flamb'©ed bananas or need to seal your beef wellington, why not try out the boost function? This gives you a speedy blast of heat on your zone, so you can cook more efficiently than ever before.
These functions are available across all the zones on this Neff induction hob, so you can have four times the fun.
The T36FB41X0G is powered by electricity, so there's no need to worry about fire or gas. And, once you've finished cooking, the residual heat indicator will let you know if the hob surface is still hot - ideal for households with curious children.
Make home cooking safer and easier with a NEFF induction hob. Why not add one to your basket today?
|Cooking Element Type||Induction|
|Input Voltage||230 V AC|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Manufacturer Part Number||T36FB41X0G|
|Maximum Cooking Element Power (Electric)||2.20 kW|
|Minimum Cooking Element Power (Electric)||1.40 kW|
|Number of Cooking Elements||4|
|Pan Presence Sensor||Yes|
|Power Consumption||3000 W|
|Product Name||T36FB41X0G Plug In Induction Hob|
|Product Type||Electric Hob|
|Weight (Approximate)||11 kg|
|Hob Surface||Glass Ceramic|
|Residual Heat Indicator||Yes|
|Certifications & Standards||
|Cooking Element 1 Power (Electric)||1.80 kW Front Left|
|Cooking Element 2 Power (Electric)||1.80 kW Rear Left|
|Cooking Element 3 Power (Electric)||2.20 kW Front Right|
|Cooking Element 4 Power (Electric)||1.40 kW Rear Right|
|Cooking Element 1 Size||18 cm Front Left|
|Cooking Element 2 Size||18 cm Rear Left|
|Cooking Element 3 Size||21 cm Front Right|
|Cooking Element 4 Size||14.5 cm Rear Right|
|Display Screen Type||LED|
|Number of Power Levels||17|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer large appliance delivery to all NN and MK postcodes. Small appliances under 20kg (Dysons, Hobs, Microwaves etc.) are delivered nationwide via UPS.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch, others will be on back order.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.