- CircoTherm® - the unique hot air-system
- EasyClean® for fast oven cleaning
- Clip-on Rail - easily removed and installed telescopic rails for flexible use on all shelf levels
Featuring a total usable capacity of 105 litres and a host of useful functions, this NEFF electric double oven makes cooking, roasting and baking more enjoyable. As a built-in appliance with a black and steel finish, the U1ACE2HN0B will make a stunning addition to your kitchen.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 88.8 cm
- Width: 59.4 cm
- Depth: 55 cm
Cook in Your Own Style
Take your culinary adventures to a whole new level with NEFF's award-winning CircoTherm® technology. This hot air system lets you cook different dishes on the main fan oven's two adjustable shelves, without any flavours transferring. On top of this, the clip-on rails make it easier than ever to get to your food, thanks to their telescopic design.
You'll also have 71 litres of usable space in the bottom oven, as well as five heating programmes and a programmable timer. Whether you're baking a cake, grilling a burger, or simmering a tagine, you'll have no trouble creating delicious delicacies with the U1ACE2HN0B. These programmes are:
- Top/bottom heat
- Hot air grilling
- Full surface grill
- CircoTherm® gentle
The top convention oven comes with a 34 litre net capacity, single shelf, and its own set of three programmes, including Large area grill, Small area grill, and Top/bottom heating.
Easy to Use
NEFF has cleverly designed this electric oven to save you time and effort in the kitchen. Easy-to-use retractable dials complement an LCD digital display, so you're always in complete control over your cooking. The double-glazed glass oven doors trap heat effectively, while the internal oven lights let you check easily on your meal's progress. Even better, both oven doors are removable, making them quick and simple to clean.
Tired of finding time to clean your oven? Using the highly efficient EasyClean® function, the main oven will be shining again in to time at all. Simply place approximately 400 ml of water and a drop of washing-up liquid in the base pan to soften any baked-on residue, then let the programme do all of the hard work for you. Afterwards, just give the enamel-lined sides and back a quick wipe down. It's fast, easy, saves energy, and leaves your oven looking fantastic - what's not to like?
This NEFF electric double oven is the perfect balance between cooking style and substance. Purchase the U1ACE2HN0B today.
|Energy Consumption (Convection/Hot Air)||0.81 kWh|
|Number of Power Levels||3|
|Energy Consumption (Conventional)||1.02 kWh|
|Size (Secondary Oven)||Small|
|Energy Efficiency Index (Main Oven)||95.3%|
|Energy Efficiency Class (Main Oven)||A|
|Function (Main Oven)||
|Number of Cavities||2|
|Heat Source (Main Oven)||Electric|
|Power Consumption||5900 W|
|Input Voltage||230 V AC|
|Energy Efficiency Class (Secondary Oven)||B|
|Energy Efficiency Index (Secondary Oven)||120.3%|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Function (Secondary Oven)||Conventional|
|Manufacturer Part Number||U1ACE2HN0B|
|Heat Source (Secondary Oven)||Electric|
|Usable Cavity Volume (Secondary Oven)||34 L|
|Oven Width||59.4 cm|
|Product Name||N 50 U1ACE2HN0B Black|
|Product Type||Electric Oven|
|Usable Cavity Volume (Main Oven)||71 L|
|Weight (Approximate)||52.11 kg|
|Cutout Depth||55 cm|
|Cutout Height||89.1 cm|
|Cutout Width||56 cm|
|Size (Main Oven)||Large|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.