- CircoTherm® - the unique hot air-system
- EasyClean® for fast oven cleaning
- Clip-on Rail - easily removed and installed telescopic rails for flexible use on all shelf levels
Featuring a total usable capacity of 105 litres and a host of useful functions, this NEFF electric double oven makes cooking, roasting and baking more enjoyable. As a built-in appliance with a black and steel finish, the U1ACE2HN0B will make a stunning addition to your kitchen.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 88.8 cm
- Width: 59.4 cm
- Depth: 55 cm
Cook in Your Own Style
Take your culinary adventures to a whole new level with NEFF's award-winning CircoTherm® technology. This hot air system lets you cook different dishes on the main fan oven's two adjustable shelves, without any flavours transferring. On top of this, the clip-on rails make it easier than ever to get to your food, thanks to their telescopic design.
You'll also have 71 litres of usable space in the bottom oven, as well as five heating programmes and a programmable timer. Whether you're baking a cake, grilling a burger, or simmering a tagine, you'll have no trouble creating delicious delicacies with the U1ACE2HN0B. These programmes are:
- Top/bottom heat
- Hot air grilling
- Full surface grill
- CircoTherm® gentle
The top convention oven comes with a 34 litre net capacity, single shelf, and its own set of three programmes, including Large area grill, Small area grill, and Top/bottom heating.
Easy to Use
NEFF has cleverly designed this electric oven to save you time and effort in the kitchen. Easy-to-use retractable dials complement an LCD digital display, so you're always in complete control over your cooking. The double-glazed glass oven doors trap heat effectively, while the internal oven lights let you check easily on your meal's progress. Even better, both oven doors are removable, making them quick and simple to clean.
Tired of finding time to clean your oven? Using the highly efficient EasyClean® function, the main oven will be shining again in to time at all. Simply place approximately 400 ml of water and a drop of washing-up liquid in the base pan to soften any baked-on residue, then let the programme do all of the hard work for you. Afterwards, just give the enamel-lined sides and back a quick wipe down. It's fast, easy, saves energy, and leaves your oven looking fantastic - what's not to like?
This NEFF electric double oven is the perfect balance between cooking style and substance. Purchase the U1ACE2HN0B today.
|Energy Consumption (Convection/Hot Air)||0.81 kWh|
|Number of Power Levels||3|
|Energy Consumption (Conventional)||1.02 kWh|
|Size (Secondary Oven)||Small|
|Energy Efficiency Index (Main Oven)||95.3%|
|Energy Efficiency Class (Main Oven)||A|
|Function (Main Oven)||
|Number of Cavities||2|
|Heat Source (Main Oven)||Electric|
|Power Consumption||5900 W|
|Input Voltage||230 V AC|
|Energy Efficiency Class (Secondary Oven)||B|
|Energy Efficiency Index (Secondary Oven)||120.3%|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Function (Secondary Oven)||Conventional|
|Manufacturer Part Number||U1ACE2HN0B|
|Heat Source (Secondary Oven)||Electric|
|Usable Cavity Volume (Secondary Oven)||34 L|
|Oven Width||59.4 cm|
|Product Name||N 50 U1ACE2HN0B Black|
|Product Type||Electric Oven|
|Usable Cavity Volume (Main Oven)||71 L|
|Weight (Approximate)||52.11 kg|
|Cutout Depth||55 cm|
|Cutout Height||89.1 cm|
|Cutout Width||56 cm|
|Size (Main Oven)||Large|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.