- Multi Function Oven
- Digital Display
- Enamel Linings
This NEFF double electric oven is ideal for both big and small families. Choose from a range of functions to find the perfect setting for your latest creation.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 88.8 cm
- Width: 59.4 cm
- Depth: 55 cm
With a combined usable space of 105 litres, the U1GCC0AN0B has plenty of room for all of your favourite meals. From large Christmas turkeys to small chocolate chip cookies, you'll have the flexibility to cook whatever you want.
Inside the main fan oven, you'll find two shelves and a variety of functions to pick from, including:
- Conventional Heat
- Full Width Grill
- Hotair Gentle
- Hotair Grilling
This main section is even rated 'A' for energy usage, so you can feed your family while looking after the environment.
In the top convention oven, there's a further shelf and three functions including Large Area Grill, Small Area Grill and Top/Bottom Heating. You'll also be able to make use of a variable grill in both sections. Whether you're cooking for your family or a large group of friends, NEFF's U1GCC0AN0B is the ideal built-in oven.
Designed for Your Family
NEFF has created this cooking appliance with your needs in mind. Featuring enamel linings on the sides and back of both compartments, cleaning up is easy and hassle-free. The two double glazed doors are also removable so you can soak off any extra stains or marks.
Controlling the U1GCC0AN0B is simple with the LCD and LED digital displays, as well as the retractable dials. You can even set a timer for the main oven to remind when your dinner is ready - great for busy homes and families. Plus, keep an eye on your food with the handy bulb lights found in the top and main ovens.
Featured in a modern black and steel finish, the NEFF U1GCC0AN0B is a must-have for any kitchen. Order yours today.
|Energy Consumption (Convection/Hot Air)||0.81 kWh|
|Energy Consumption (Conventional)||1.02 kWh|
|Energy Efficiency Index (Main Oven)||95.3%|
|Energy Efficiency Class (Main Oven)||A|
|Function (Main Oven)||
|Heat Source (Main Oven)||Electric|
|Input Voltage||230 V AC|
|Energy Efficiency Class (Secondary Oven)||B|
|Energy Efficiency Index (Secondary Oven)||120.3%|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Function (Secondary Oven)||Conventional|
|Manufacturer Part Number||U1GCC0AN0B|
|Heat Source (Secondary Oven)||Electric|
|Product Name||U1GCC0AN0B Electric Oven|
|Product Type||Electric Oven|
|Main Oven Capacity||71 L|
|Usable Cavity Volume (Main Oven)||71 L|
|Secondary Oven Capacity||34 L|
|Weight (Approximate)||41.70 kg|
|Cutout Depth||55 cm|
|Cutout Height||89.1 cm|
|Cutout Width||56 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.