- 5 year motor warranty
- Brushless Motor - less maintenance and more efficient
- High performance engineering: Winning six International Awards
- Equipped with double HEPA filters: Eliminates 99.7% of dust and dirt
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 119 cm
- Width: 25.9 cm
- Depth: 15.8 cm
Keep your home spotless with the Roidmi cordless vacuum cleaner. With a range of features, keeping up to date with household chores is easy thanks to the S1E.
The S1E from Roidmi is a convenient cordless vacuum cleaner to help keep your home spotless. Featuring a flexible brush head, the 270° angle means you can clean even in the tightest of corners. The Anti-tangle and roller design ensures hair doesn’t get wrapped around the brush – perfect for families with pets. What’s more, the powerful brushless motor can deliver up to 40 minutes run time on Min mode.
You can clean every room in the house as this appliance is designed to work on a range of floor types:
Plus, with the included crevice nozzle, upholstery brush, dusting brush, and two power levels, there’s no job too big or small for the S1E.
Weighing just 2.4kg, you can manoeuvre this vacuum around every corner with ease. Its lightweight design means you can lift it upstairs, use on top of cupboards, or in hard to reach spaces. This model also transforms to a handheld, ideal for using in the car. The S1E comes with a magnetic wall mount so you can store your cleaner wherever is convenient to you.
Roidmi has equipped the S1E with double HEPA filters which can eliminate up to 99.7% of dust and dirt, removing allergens and expelling cleaner air back into your home. As the S1E is bagless, buying and changing bags is a thing of the past. With a 0.4 L bin capacity, you can clean more of your home in one go. The 2.5 hour charge time means your cleaner will be ready to go when you need it. Plus, high performance and quality materials has led to Roidmi receiving six international design awards.
Available in a classic white finish, this sleek and powerful vacuum cleaner will make household chores easier than ever. Add one to your basket today.
|Product Type||Stick Vacuum Cleaner|
|Maximum Battery Run Time||40 min|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||2.5 hours|
|Weight (Approximate)||2.4 kg|
|Dust Capacity||0.4 litres|
|Floor Type||Carpet, Tile Floor, Parquet Floor, Stone Floor, Laminate Floor|
|Attachments||Crevice Nozzle, Upholstery Brush, Dusting Brush|
|Features||Lightweight brushless motor 80,000 rpm speed performance
Cyclone suction : Classic multi一stage cyclone duct system
Hair entanglement reduced with innovative design
Long lasting suction power, long endurance battery
Low suction loss, long lasting and stronger < br/> Dust separation and anti一clogging
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.