- Cordless vacuum cleaner with OLED Colour Display & App
- Combining vacuuming with wet cleaning
- Up to 70 minute run time with 2.5 hour charge time
- 6 level air purifier filtration system and antibacterial coating
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 119 cm
- Width: 26 cm
- Depth: 22 cm
Roidmi X30PRO Description
The X30Pro is a lightweight and bagless vacuum cleaner from Roidmi. With incredible performance, it guarantees excellent cleaning results together with cordless agility and comfort.
Roidmi’s X30Pro is equipped with an X30-V versatile roller brush head and a 12,000rpm digital brushless motor that picks up fine dust, larger debris, and hair on any type of hard floor or carpet. Featuring three power levels, and three cleaning modes, you can breeze through the housework.
Offering a 0.55 L dust capacity, there’s plenty of room to clean before the bin needs emptying. When it does need emptying, you can release the dirt into the bin with just one touch. This model can also vacuum and wet clean floors at the same time. Simply attach the optional magnetic water tank* to get going.
Weighing just 2.7kg, the X30Pro is designed with you in mind. Switching from a stick cleaner to a handheld model, you’ll be able to move from room to room with ease. Use the dusting and upholstery brush to clean hard surfaces and fabrics, or the crevice nozzle which is ideal for hard to reach areas.
Roidmi has included eight lithium batteries to give you an impressive runtime of 70 minutes, plenty of time for whole-home cleaning that takes just 2.5 hours to charge. When it does need power, there’s a handy magnetic wall mount included in the box, so your cleaner is ready to go when you are.
Keep an eye on the status of your vacuum using the OLED colour display. And, you can even connect the X30Pro to an app via Bluetooth. Check the power, cleaning time, and filter requirements, to keep your cleaner at its best.
Thanks to the six-level air purifier filtration system, removing allergens and expelling cleaner air back into your home. What’s more, featuring Air-X 2.0, eight cyclones separate particles into the dust cup, reducing suction loss and avoiding the need for frequent filter changes.
Coming in a stylish silver, the Roidmi X30Pro will make a brilliant addition to your home. Add one to your basket today.
|Product Type||Stick Vacuum Cleaner|
|Maximum Battery Run Time||70 min|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||2.5 hrs|
|Weight (Approximate)||2.7 kg|
|Number of Power Levels||3|
|Noise Level (dB)||83dBA|
|Dust Capacity||0.55 l|
|Features||Cordless vacuum cleaner with OLED Colour Display & App
Combining vacuuming with wet cleaning
Up to 70 minutes run time with 2.5 hour charge time
6 level air purifier filtration system and antibacterial coating to further reduce bacteria
|Additional Information||3 cleaning modes|
|Shipping Height||60 cm|
|Shipping Width||33 cm|
|Shipping Depth||18 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £35
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £35
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer large appliance delivery to all NN and MK postcodes. Small appliances under 20kg (Dysons, Hobs, Microwaves etc.) are delivered nationwide via UPS.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch, others will be on back order.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 35.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 35.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 35.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 35.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.