- 3.1.2ch sound: Transport yourself to the action with 3.1.2ch sound
- 3D Object Based Sound (Dolby Atmos and DTS:X): Places you in the heart of the action for the ultimate immersive 3D sound experience
- Samsung Q-Symphony: The harmonious collaboration of directional sound from both your soundbar and Samsung TV*
- Built-in Centre Speaker: Crystal clear dialogue so you never miss a word
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 5.7 cm
- Width: 103 cm
- Depth: 10.5 cm
Samsung HW_Q600BXU Description
If you’re after a fantastic sound system with a sleek design, take a look at the HW_Q600BXU from Samsung. This soundbar provides 3.1.2 channel sound alongside the wireless subwoofer for the complete entertainment package.
Many people invest in a great visual display but often forget to upgrade their sound system. Modern TVs are incredibly thin and look stylish so why not incorporate a separate wireless soundbar into your entertainment hub? With a range of features, it will transform all your favourite content.
The HW_Q600BXU features nine built in speakers to deliver the best possible audio. With 3D Object Based Sound, Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, your soundbar will create three-dimensional audio delivering a totally immersive sound like never before. The result is a truly cinematic experience without the need for a room full of speakers.
Be immersed in a panoramic sound experience with Samsung’s unique Acoustic Beam technology which acts as individual speakers to deliver directional sound. Plus, with a built in centre speaker, you’ll hear crystal clear dialogue scene by scene, whatever you choose to watch. Never miss a word with Samsung.
With Night and Voice Enhancement Mode, you can catch every word said, even in the quietest of scenes. What’s more, with Q-Symphony, your TV* and soundbar work simultaneously to synchronise sound from both devices. Treat your ears to the best surround sound with Samsung.
The HW_Q600AXU soundbar is compatible with rear speakers SWA-9200S (sold separately) so you can get even more from your favourite movies and music. This soundbar also comes with a range of connection ports for even more flexibility, including:
- One HDMI input
- One HDMI output
- One USB
Wall mountable, you can opt for a sleek look to your room with the included kit. Or, you can place the HW_Q600AXU near your TV if you’d prefer. As the subwoofer connects wirelessly with the main soundbar, you get fewer trailing cables cluttering up your living room.
Available in black, the Samsung HW_Q600BXU soundbar and subwoofer will complete your home entertainment system. Add one to your basket today.
*Q-Symphony is compatible with 2022 Samsung TV (BU8000↑ TV and above, and Frame). For a complete list of compatible models, please refer to samsung.com.
|Sound System||Q Symphony, Sound bar with Center Speaker, Acoustic Beam, Compatible with rear speaker SWA-9200S (sold seperately)
Dolby: Dolby ATMOS, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby MAT, ATMOS Music DTS: DTS:X, DTS 5.1ch
|Weight (Approximate)||9.3 kg|
|Number of built in speakers||9|
|Wall mountable||Yes - kit included|
|Number of Channels||3.1.2|
|HDMI||1 x HDMI In, 1 x HDMI Out|
|Product Type||Soundbar & subwoofer|
|RMS Output Power||TBC|
|Features||3.1.2ch sound: Transport yourself to the action with 3.1.2ch sound
3D Object Based Sound (Dolby Atmos and DTS:X): Places you in the heart of the action for the ultimate immersive 3D sound experience
"Samsung Q-Symphony: The harmonious collaboration of directional sound from both your soundbar and Samsung TV* *Q-Symphony is compatible with 2022 Samsung TV (BU8000? TV and above, and Frame). For a complete list of compatible models, please refer to samsung.com for more information.
Built-in Centre Speaker: Crystal clear dialogue so you never miss a word.
|Shipping Height||46 cm|
|Shipping Width||108.6 cm|
|Shipping Depth||25.5 cm|
|Additional Information||Night and Voice Enhancement Mode: Catch every word and hear the dialogue clearly|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer large appliance delivery to all NN and MK postcodes. Small appliances under 20kg (Dysons, Hobs, Microwaves etc.) are delivered nationwide via UPS.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch, others will be on back order.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.