- Natural sound, compact design
- Hands-free voice control with Amazon Alexa & Bixby
- Wireless music streaming via Wi-Fi
- Room-filling sound with dual-sided horn speakers
This Samsung flat soundbar projects audio from chart-topping albums and stunning blockbusters in awesome quality. Featuring Dolby Digital and Acoustic Beam technologies for a natural experience, as well as a compact design, the HW_S60TXU will be your new-found sound companion.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 6.6 cm
- Width: 76.4 cm
- Depth: 12.5 cm
Clear, Powerful Sound
Whether you're rocking to hits with friends or listening in to your favourite TV drama, the HW_S60TXU will deliver the clearest notes and conversations. Combining six built-in speakers with Dolby Digital four channel audio, this Samsung soundbar will fine-tune a range of tones, whatever your choice of entertainment.
Get a panoramic experience thanks to Acoustic Beam technology in the dual-sided horn speakers - which will fill your entire living room with audio. You'll also find surround sound fuelled by DTS Digital, so you can add new dimensions of melodies to music tracks, and further impact to cliff-hanging scenes.
Are you a fan of hands-free control? With built-in voice assistants such as Amazon Alexa and Bixby, you can change tracks, settings and more by speech on the Samsung HW_S60TXU.
Discover Bluetooth and internet connectivity options on this Samsung flat soundbar, so you can link up a range of devices wirelessly. If you want to stream music via Wi-Fi, just link Amazon Alexa or the SmartThings app directly to your Spotify, Deezer or Tune In Account - and you can party the night away to your favourite dance hits.
Connect the soundbar to your TV with ease, through the one HDMI port in, one USB port, and one Optical in. It comes with a sleek black finish in a compact package, to blend into any home effortlessly.
Revolutionise your audio experience with this Samsung flat soundbar. Breathe new life into movies, albums, and more thanks to powerful technologies built into the HW_S60TXU. Why not add one to your basket?
|Sound System||Dolby Digital 5.1 & DTS Digital Surround 5.1|
|Weight (Approximate)||2.9 kg|
|Product Type||Flat Soundbar|
|Features||Side horn speaker with acoustic beam: Room-filling sound with dual-sided horn speakers
Wireless music streaming via Wi-Fi: Stream music via Amazon Alexa or the SmartThings app which can link directly to your S[otify, Deezer or Tune In account
Built-in Voice Assistant: Hands-free voice control with Amazon Alexa & Bixby
Natural sound, compact design
|Shipping Height||13.5 cm|
|Shipping Width||101.8 cm|
|Shipping Depth||21.7 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.