- Bring your entertainment to life with Built-in bass
- Bluetooth wireless sound straight to your TV
- One remote to control them all
- Incredible sound no matter where you sit
Treat your ears to crystal-clear audio from soundtracks, movies, series and more with the Samsung HW_T400XU. This flat soundbar features Dolby Digital technology, DTS surround sound, and built-in bass, to bring all of your favourite entertainment forms to life.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 6.5 cm
- Width: 64.1 cm
- Depth: 10.7 cm
Looking to upgrade your home's media setup? Then look no further than the HW_T400XU, which offers four integrated speakers and Dolby Digital two channel sound technology, to revolutionise your audio experience. Immerse yourself in sci-fi films, listen to famous soundtracks, and watch concerts as if they were happening in front of you, thanks to this Samsung soundbar.
DTS-powered surround sound will envelop everyone in your lounge with incredibly clear melodies, and even the quietest of character conversations. No matter where someone's sat in the room, they'll feel as if they're right at the centre of the action - whether that's the side, middle, front or back. This flat soundbar's built-in bass will also add a punch to deep notes, and increase anticipation in thriller scenes. Better still, you can control everything you need with just one remote.
The Samsung HW_T400XU soundbar comes with wireless connection options, such as NFC, so you can link up a wide variety of compatible devices - from phones, tablets, and more. With Bluetooth, you can even stream music to your TV, cable-free, and dance the night away to lively beats with friends and family.
You'll also find one USB port and one Optical in for those necessary wires, while the soundbar's smart black colour will fit into any living space seamlessly. The HW_T400XU offers the perfect balance between functionality and style.
Breathe new dimensions into your sound quality with the Samsung HW_T400XU. This flat soundbar will boost your entertainment experience, whether that's films, soundtracks, series and more. Order yours at Euronics today.
|Sound System||Dolby Digital 2ch& DTS 2.0ch|
|Weight (Approximate)||2 kg|
|Near Field Communication||Yes|
|Product Type||Flat Soundbar|
|RMS Output Power||40W|
|Features||Built-in Bass: bring your entertainmetns to life
Blutetooth TV Connection: Bluetooth wireless sound straight to your TV
One Remote to control them all
Surround Sound Expansion: incredible sound, no matter where you sit
|Shipping Height||18 cm|
|Shipping Width||71.2 cm|
|Shipping Depth||17 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.