- Quantum Matrix Technology
- Quantum HDR 1500 powered by HDR10+
- Samsung Neo Quantum Processor 4K
- Object Tracking Sound LITE
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 55.95 cm
- Width: 96.08 cm
- Depth: 2.69 cm
Improve the picture quality of everything you watch with the QE43QN90AATXXU 4K QLED smart TV. Featuring Samsung’s innovative technology, you’ll experience films and series in lifelike detail and colour.
Want a different screen size? Why not look at other versions of this model:
50" - QE50QN90AATXXU
55” – QE55QN90AATXXU
65” – QE65QN90AATXXU
New to 2021, the Neo range from Samsung will transform the way you watch TV. Whether it’s the latest blockbuster or a nature documentary, you’ll fall in love with the QE43QN90AATXXU’s exceptional QLED display.
Samsung has equipped this TV with innovative technology to enhance your viewing pleasure.
Featuring Quantum Matrix technology, you’ll get super-focused lights, epic contrast, and a brilliantly intense picture. All this is powered by the Neo Quantum Processor 4K, upscaling content and producing next-level sound – completely transforming all your entertainment.
Enjoy clarity and contrast with HDR 1500 powered by HDR10+. Never miss what’s happening in the darkest shadows or a bright, sun-filled landscape. Every frame is optimised for scenes as lifelike as if you were there. And, With Object Tracking Sound Plus, sound travels more dynamically than ever before as it tracks the action on-screen. Its built-in speakers give sound the freedom it needs to move around the screen, for a completely lifelike, three-dimensional sound experience.
QLED anti-glare panels absorbs reflections by using multiple layers with different refractive properties. The Anti-Reflection Screen lets you enjoy TV with brilliant colour and crisp detail from at any time of day. Plus, the wide viewing angle ensures you get the best seat in the house, no matter where you sit.
What’s more, the QE43QN90AATXXU also includes FreeSync Premium Pro which reduces lag times and, Dynamix Black Equalizer gives dark areas more visibility with scene-by-scene analysis. Unleash the true power of your next gen games console with Samsung’s best TV for smooth game play.
Connect the QE43QN90AATXXU to the internet using your home Wi-Fi or an ethernet cable to enjoy a whole host of services. Choose from the integrated digital TV service for live channels or select from a range of apps such as BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, You Tube, Netflix, Disney+, and Prime Video.
Why not connect a compatible smartphone or tablet to the screen via Bluetooth? You can even stream straight from your PC to take advantage of the 50” QLED screen. With four HDMI and two USB ports, you also link up your favourite devices. From a soundbar to a games console, there’s something for the whole family to enjoy. There’s even Bixby, Alexa or Google Assistant too so you can control your TV with your voice.
Mount this Samsung model to the wall, or display it anywhere using the included bending plate. The choice is yours. Available in a titan black finish, the Samsung QE43QN90AATXXU is the ultimate in family entertainment. Get yours today.
|Weight (Approximate)||9.2 kg with stand|
|Features||Quantum Matrix Technology: Super-focused lights, epic blacks and a brilliantly intense picture
Quantum HDR 1500 powered by HDR10+: Spectacular detail with flawless colour, exceptional contrast and leading HDR brightness
Samsung Neo Quantum Processor 4K
Object Tracking Sound LITE: Virtual 3D surround sound that follows the action
|Height with Stand||62.34 cm|
|Depth with Stand||96.08 cm|
|Width with Stand||22.26 cm|
|Product Type||QLED HDR SMART TV|
|Maximum Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Number of HDMI Ports||4|
|Number of USB Ports||2|
|RMS Output Power||20W|
|VESA Mount Compatible||Yes - mount must be purchased separately|
|Shipping Height||68.7 cm|
|Shipping Width||110.5 cm|
|Shipping Depth||14.4 cm|
|Streaming services & apps supported||BBC iPlayer
|Energy Efficiency Class||G|
|Virtual Assistant Supported||Alexa, Google assistant, Bixby|
|Number of SCART Interfaces||Not applicable|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.