- Quantum HDR 1000 powered by HDR10+: Exceptional detail with bright colour and rich contrast
- Quantum Processor 4K powers the glorious 4K picture and AI sound
- Object Tracking Sound LITE: Virtual 3D surround sound that tracks the action
- Direct Full Array: Pin-sharp contrast across the whole screen
Bring entertainment to life with this 50' 4K QLED TV from Samsung. With a range of technology and smart features, it will revolutionise the way you watch TV.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 723 cm
- Width: 111.42 cm
- Depth: 23.98 cm
Be blown away by Samsung's incredible quantum dot technology. From stunning nature documentaries to gripping sport events, you'll always be at the heart of the action. Experience the following:
- Colour Volume - With a 100% colour volume, Samsung's QLED TV gives you a realistic, unbeatable image quality. Watch over one billion colours and shades that bring your entertainment to life.
- Quantum HDR 1500 powered by HDR10+ - Enjoy the highest brightness levels of any TV to date with this amazing QLED technology. Every frame is perfected to give you breath-taking images.
- Quantum Processor 4K - An intelligent processor that powers the 4K picture and AI sound to bring you the very best in QLED technology.
- Object Tracking Sound - Delivered by six built in speakers, surround yourself in dynamic sound that tracks the action on screen.
- Direct Full Array - Make every moment unmissable with pin-sharp contrast across the whole screen.
Featuring a boundless design, the screen leaves you with only the beautiful picture to enjoy. Plus, with a Wide Viewing Angle, you can enjoy the full picture from any angle in the room.
Connect the QE50QN80AATXXU to your home's Wi-Fi and make the most of unlimited entertainment on the incredible QLED display. Once linked up, you can enjoy a huge collection of apps and services, including:
- BBC iPlayer
- ITV Player
- Prime Video
- You Tube
- UKTV Play
Samsung has included four HDMI and two USB ports to help you make the most of the 55' screen. Link up a soundbar, games console or Blu-Ray player to keep the whole family entertained. There's even an integrated digital TV service for even more viewing options.
What's more, you can even stream directly from a PC to the4K QLED screen. And, with Bluetooth connectivity, you can link up your compatible devices wirelessly. The QE50QN80AATXXU comes in a carbon silver finish and can be wall mounted or displayed on the included floating plate stand.
Settle in for a great night on the sofa with this incredible Samsung QE50Q80AATXXU QLED TV. Watch all your favourite entertainment come to life thanks to the latest technology. Shop for yours today.
|Weight (Approximate)||18.1 kg|
|Standard Refresh Rate||50Hz/60Hz|
|Features||Quantum HDR 1000 powered by HDR10+: See the true beauty of every scene unveiled in exceptional detail, with bright colour and rich contrast
Quantum Processor 4K: An intelligent processor that powers the glorious 4K picture and AI sound
Object Tracking Sound LITE: Complete your audio experience with virtual 3D surround sound that tracks the action
Direct Full Array: Make every moment unmissable with pin-sharp contrast across the whole screen
|Additional Information||Boundless Screen
Multiple Voice Assistants: Bixby, Alexa and Google Assistant on TV
|Product Type||HDR Smart TV|
|Maximum Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Number of HDMI Ports||4|
|Number of USB Ports||2|
|RMS Output Power||40W|
|VESA Mount Compatible||Yes - mount must be purchased separately|
|Shipping Height||78 cm|
|Shipping Width||133.7 cm|
|Shipping Depth||17.8 cm|
|Streaming services & apps supported||BBC iPlayer
Spotify (*See copy for further info)
|Energy Efficiency Class||G|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.