- Quantum Matrix Technology
- Wide Viewing Angle with Anti Reflection Screen
- Quantum HDR 2000 powered by HDR10+
- Samsung Neo Quantum Processor 4K
Bring the future of TV to your living room with the Samsung Neo series. Ground-breaking Quantum Dot technology delivers unrivalled colour and detail for an out-of-this-world picture.
he item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 70.89 cm
- Width: 111.4 cm
- Depth: 22.26 cm
Ultimate Picture Quality
New for 2021, the QE50Q94AATXXU Neo from Samsung will breathe new life into your favourite films and series. Featuring a range of innovative technology, each scene is crystal clear for a truly immersive experience.
Enjoy spectacular detail with vibrant colour, and exceptional contrast with HDR 2000 powered by HDR10+. Never miss what's happening in the shadows of a horror movie, or the bright sun-filled scenes of the latest blockbuster. Thanks to leading brightness, every frame is optimised to perfection - for a detailed scene as lifelike as the real world.
The Neo Processor 4K is Samsung's most powerful processor yet. With AI built in, the technology not only enhances picture quality, but it also upscales content and produces next-level sound - completely transforming all your entertainment. Plus, with Object Tracking Sound Lite, you'll have virtual 3D surround that follows the action on screen. Take your audio to another dimension with Neo.
Watch your favourite content from anywhere with QE50QN94AATXXU's ultra-viewing angle and anti-reflection screen. Don't let the brightness of the sun or reflection from a lamp ruin your movie. Day or night, every seat is the best in the room.
Stay connected with this family model. Share your latest snaps or favourite videos from compatible, Bluetooth enables devices. You can stream from your PC and access the internet with Wi-Fi and ethernet connectivity. Once online, you can enjoy a range of streaming services such as BBC iPlayer, ITV player, 4oD and UKTV play. There are also apps such as Netflix, Disney+ and Prime Video to keep the whole family entertained. The QE50QN94AATXXU also has an integrated digital TV service, so you can enjoy the most popular live channels around.
This Samsung model boasts four HDMI and two USB ports to link up devices. Connect a games console or Blu-Ray player to make the most of the 50' screen. You can even control the TV with your voice with Bixby, Alexa, and Google Assistant. What's more, you can display the carbon silver TV anywhere thanks to the bending plate, or you can mount it to the wall. The choice is yours.
Jump into a world of fantastic family entertainment with this Samsung 4K HDR TV. Add one to your basket today.
|Weight (Approximate)||18.6 kg|
|Features||Quantum Matrix Technology: Super-focused lights, epic contrast and a brilliantly intense picture
Samsung Neo Quantum Processor 4K: Brilliant AI-powered processor transforms your entertainment
Quantum HDR 2000 powered by HDR10+: Spectacular detail with vibrant colour, exceptional contrast and leading HDR brightness
Wide Viewing Angle with Anti Reflection: Day or night, every seat is the best in the house
OTS Lite - Virtual 3D surround sound that follows the action
Smart TV powered by Tizen
|Product Type||QLED Television|
|Maximum Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Number of HDMI Ports||4|
|Number of USB Ports||2|
|RMS Output Power||40W|
|VESA Mount Compatible||Yes - mount must be purchased separately|
|Shipping Height||77.1 cm|
|Shipping Width||126.1 cm|
|Shipping Depth||14.4 cm|
|Streaming services & apps supported||BBC iPlayer
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.