- Quantum HDR 1500 powered by HDR10+
- Super Surround Sound powered by Dolby Atmos®
- Direct Full Array: Precise, pin-sharp contrast across the whole screen
- Object Tracking Sound: Dynamic, lifelike sound that moves around the screen with the action
- Height: 82.98 cm
- Width: 144.65 cm
- Depth: 5.47 cm
Take home the ultimate in TV entertainment with this 65” QLED 4K TV from Samsung. The range of technology and smart features will change the way you watch your favourite movies and shows.
See the content you love in a completely new way with the QE65Q80BATXXU. From stunning nature documentaries to gripping sports events, you’ll always be at the heart of the action.
Featuring Quantum HDR 1500 powered by HDR10+, you’ll enjoy incredible detail with vibrant colour in everything you watch – just as the directors intended. Every frame is optimised to give you breath-taking images from the dark corners of a horror film to a sun-drenched beach. And, Direct Full Array technology gives precise, pin-sharp contrast across the whole screen. You’ll never miss a moment with Samsung.
Match sound to images with Object Tracking Sound. Using AI and your TV’s bottom speakers, the audio follows the on-screen action, so you never miss a beat. Ramp up your audio experience with virtual 3D surround sound. Plus, surround sound is superpowered by Dolby Atmos giving you the very best in audio quality.
If you’re a gamer, Samsung’s Motion Xcelerator Turbo Plus produces an unrivaled 120Hz refresh rate. Experience ultra-smooth, lighting quick 4K TV gameplay, with ultra-low input lag that will bring the best out of your next-gen console.
Connect the QE65Q80BATXXU to your home’s Wi-Fi and make the most of unlimited entertainment on the incredible QLED display. Once linked up, you can enjoy a huge collection of apps and services, including:
- BBC iPlayer
- ITV Player
- UKTV Play
- Apple TV
- Prime Video
- BT Sport
- Now TV
Samsung has included four HDMI and two USB ports to help you make the most of the 65” screen. Link up a soundbar, games console or Blu-Ray player to keep the whole family entertained. There’s even an integrated digital TV service for even more viewing options. You’ll also find Bixby, Google Assistant, and Alexa built-in so you can control your Tv with your voice.
What’s more, you can even stream directly from a PC to the 4K QLED screen. And, with Bluetooth connectivity, you can link up your compatible devices wirelessly. The QE65QN80BATXXU comes in a carbon silver finish and can be wall-mounted or displayed on the included sand carbon floating plate stand.
Upgrade your TV viewing with the QE65Q80BATXXU QLED 4K HDR Smart TV from Samsung. Buy yours from Appliance Supermarket today.
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.