- 10 year Motor Warranty
- Total No Frost
- Seamless and Sleek design
It's important to have a fridge freezer that's not only reliable and energy efficient, but convenient as well. That's why we offer the Samsung RB34T602EWW for all your food storage needs.
This appliance has a total net capacity of 340 litres, plenty of space to store all your essential groceries and family favourites.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 185.3 cm
- Width: 59.5 cm
- Depth: 65.8 cm
Plenty of Space
Not only does the Samsung RB34T602EWW have plenty of storage for your shopping, it features a range of options to make organising your items easier.
The fridge compartment has 228 litres (net) of usable space enough for the weekly food shop. Three spill-proof glass shelves can be found inside the fridge, making the most of the space for better storage. Three door balconies offer extra room for everyday essentials such as milk, eggs, and condiments. There's also a salad bin to keep all your fruit and vegetables crisp and fresh.
In the freezer section you'll find 112 litres of net storage space divided into three clear drawers. It's four star rating means you can safely store all your frozen goods for up to 12 months. And, in the event of a power failure, your groceries are safely stored for up to 18 hours.
Samsung has equipped the RB34T602EWW with some handy features to make your life easier. Total No Frost technology on this model works to prevent a build-up of ice. This means more usable space in your freezer without the need for manual defrosting.
SpaceMax technology also features on the RB34T602EWW. Samsung has made the walls slimmer to increase internal capacity all without compromising on performance. What's more, a metal Clean Back cover and removable door seal helps you keep your fridge freezer in excellent condition.
With reversible doors, you can place it anywhere in your home for added convenience. Plus, at the top of the fridge is an LED light which is brighter and more efficient than a standard bulb.
Coming in a clean white finish and with brilliant features, the Samsung RB34T602EWW is the ideal fridge freezer for any home. Add one to your basket today.
|Weight (Approximate)||70 kg|
|Energy Efficiency Class||E|
|Net Total Capacity - ltrs||340 Ltrs|
|Net Refrigerator Capacity - ltrs||228 Ltrs|
|Net Freezer Capacity - ltrs||112 Ltrs|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||3|
|Number of Refrigerator Door Bins||3|
|Colour of Drawers||clear|
|Star Rating||4 Star|
|Product Type||Fridge Freezer|
|Shipping Height||193.5 cm|
|Shipping Width||63.7 cm|
|Shipping Depth||74 cm|
Total No Frost
Seamless and Sleek design
|Annual Running Cost||17.920000000000002|
|Number of Freezer Drawers||3|
|Storage Power Failure (Hours)||18 hours|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.