- 10 year Motor Warranty
- Total No Frost
- Seamless and Sleek design
It's important to have a fridge freezer that's not only reliable and energy efficient, but convenient as well. That's why we offer the Samsung RB34T602EWW for all your food storage needs.
This appliance has a total net capacity of 340 litres, plenty of space to store all your essential groceries and family favourites.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 185.3 cm
- Width: 59.5 cm
- Depth: 65.8 cm
Plenty of Space
Not only does the Samsung RB34T602EWW have plenty of storage for your shopping, it features a range of options to make organising your items easier.
The fridge compartment has 228 litres (net) of usable space enough for the weekly food shop. Three spill-proof glass shelves can be found inside the fridge, making the most of the space for better storage. Three door balconies offer extra room for everyday essentials such as milk, eggs, and condiments. There's also a salad bin to keep all your fruit and vegetables crisp and fresh.
In the freezer section you'll find 112 litres of net storage space divided into three clear drawers. It's four star rating means you can safely store all your frozen goods for up to 12 months. And, in the event of a power failure, your groceries are safely stored for up to 18 hours.
Samsung has equipped the RB34T602EWW with some handy features to make your life easier. Total No Frost technology on this model works to prevent a build-up of ice. This means more usable space in your freezer without the need for manual defrosting.
SpaceMax technology also features on the RB34T602EWW. Samsung has made the walls slimmer to increase internal capacity all without compromising on performance. What's more, a metal Clean Back cover and removable door seal helps you keep your fridge freezer in excellent condition.
With reversible doors, you can place it anywhere in your home for added convenience. Plus, at the top of the fridge is an LED light which is brighter and more efficient than a standard bulb.
Coming in a clean white finish and with brilliant features, the Samsung RB34T602EWW is the ideal fridge freezer for any home. Add one to your basket today.
|Weight (Approximate)||70 kg|
|Energy Efficiency Class||E|
|Net Total Capacity - ltrs||340 Ltrs|
|Net Refrigerator Capacity - ltrs||228 Ltrs|
|Net Freezer Capacity - ltrs||112 Ltrs|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||3|
|Number of Refrigerator Door Bins||3|
|Colour of Drawers||clear|
|Star Rating||4 Star|
|Product Type||Fridge Freezer|
|Shipping Height||193.5 cm|
|Shipping Width||63.7 cm|
|Shipping Depth||74 cm|
Total No Frost
Seamless and Sleek design
|Annual Running Cost||17.920000000000002|
|Number of Freezer Drawers||3|
|Storage Power Failure (Hours)||18 hours|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.