- 10 Year Motor Warranty
- Wine Shelf
- Total No Frost
The freestanding Samsung RB34T662ESA combines clever design and a great range of features to provide optimal conditions for your food. It comes in a stunning silver finish, offering a fresh and modern look to any kitchen.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 185.3 cm
- Width: 59.5 cm
- Depth: 65.8 cm
The RB34T662ESA boasts a variety of high-tech features to help you make the most of your fridge freezer. Featuring Total No Frost technology, this prevents ice from building up, removing the need for defrosting your appliance manually.
Samsung's SpaceMax technology uses a slimmer wall design, which increases the internal storage net capacity - up to an impressive 330 litres. This capacity is perfect for a large family or for those who like to entertain guests.
A variety of storage options in the RB34T662ESA allows you to hold more food in a range of shapes and sizes. With an impressive 228 litres net storage, there is more than enough space to store all the family favourites. Three glass shelves and three door balconies help you organise your items more easily and make the most of the space. You can also keep all your fruit and vegetables crisp and fresh in the salad bin.
The specially designed wine shelf keeps your favourite tipple nice and chilled. The extra-wide rack even fits larger bottles such as champagne so you'll always be ready for a toast. What's more, the flatter design is ideal for storing wide items such as pizzas and desserts that are sometimes difficult to store.
112 litres of net storage space over three drawers in the freezer are helpful if you like to make up and then freeze large batches of food. Composed of durable clear plastic, they help to keep your food organised and easy to locate. The four star rating means you can store frozen goods for up to a year. And, in case of any power failures, the RB34T662ESA will safely store your food for up to 18 hours.
We all know how filthy exposed cables and coils can get on the back of a normal fridge. That's why Samsung has included a metal Clean Back cover with this model. Simply give the smooth surface a wipe with a damp cloth to keep it in pristine condition. What's more, the RB34T662ESA also has reversible doors so you can place it anywhere in your home.
With an impressive A++ energy rating, fantastic features and Samsung technology, this fridge freezer is perfect for any household. Add one to your basket today.
|Weight (Approximate)||70 kg|
|Energy Efficiency Class||E|
|Net Total Capacity - ltrs||340 Ltrs|
|Net Refrigerator Capacity - ltrs||228 Ltrs|
|Net Freezer Capacity - ltrs||112 Ltrs|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||3|
|Number of Refrigerator Door Bins||3|
|Colour of Drawers||clear|
|Star Rating||4 Star|
|Product Type||Fridge Freezer|
|Shipping Height||193.5 cm|
|Shipping Width||63.7 cm|
|Shipping Depth||74 cm|
Total No Frost
Clean Metal Back
|Annual Running Cost||17.920000000000002|
|Number of Freezer Drawers||3|
|Storage Power Failure (Hours)||18 hours|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.