- Never lose your cool with All-Around Cooling. It does what it says on the tin - moving cool air around the fridge to keep a constant temperature. So everything from chickens to cucumbers will be evenly chilled and stay fresh for longer
- Inside and out, it's a sophisticated addition to any kitchen. The flat doors and recessed handle keep things sleek. And the streamlined water dispenser adds a little chic. Plus, the interior features a hidden display for easy control. It ticks all the right boxes.
- The Digital Inverter Compressor cleverly alters the fridge's power and running speed to how much cooling is needed. So the temperature is constantly perfect, making it more efficient, as well as less noisy and longer-lasting.
- Our American Fridge Freezers bring you the ultimate convenience - a Water and Ice Dispenser. So whenever you fancy a nice refreshing drink, you'll have cool water, crushed or cubed ice at the touch of a button.
This freestanding Samsung fridge freezer is the perfect addition to any home with its innovative technology, wide range of storage options and large capacity.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 178 cm
- Width: 91.2 cm
- Depth: 71.6 cm
The RS65R5401B4 offers a total net capacity of 617 litres, giving you the space you need for all your favourite foods. In the fridge compartment you'll find:
- Four spill-proof glass shelves
- Five door balconies
- Two salad bins
In the freezer compartment you'll find:
- Four spill-proof shelves
- Two clear drawers
- Two door balconies
At the touch of a button, Power Cool blows intensely cold air into the fridge to quickly cool your groceries or favourite drinks. And, Power Freeze delivers a fast blast of cold air into the freezer. It's great for freezing or firming up frozen food and making ice. What's more, with the plumbed in water and ice dispenser, you can enjoy filtered water and crushed or cubed ice all year round - giving you perfectly chilled drinks whatever the occasion.
Samsung has equipped the RS65R5401B4 with a range of features to help you get the most from your appliance. Using SpaceMaxTM technology, you can enjoy maximum internal capacity without increasing external measurements - so you can fit in everything you need with ease.
Thanks to All Around Cooling, the fridge keeps a constant temperature by moving cool air around the fridge. Everything from fresh chicken to vegetables is evenly chilled, making your food last longer. And, the Digital Inverter Compressor cleverly alters the fridge's power and running speed to how much cooling is needed. With a constant temperature, this model is more efficient, as well as less noisy and longer-lasting.
Store all your frozen goods for up to 12 months with the four-star rated freezer - a great way to reduce food waste. The Frost-Free feature also means you'll never have to manually defrost your freezer, saving you valuable time. Plus, you'll have six hours of storage should the worst happen, and you lose power.
A handy alarm will let you know if the doors have been left open accidently. With flat doors, recessed handles, and a sleek matt black finish, the RS65R5401B4 will look great in any kitchen. The fridge is also equipped with an LED light - brighter than a standard fridge light, but also energy efficient.
Packed with the latest features and technology, this Samsung American style fridge freezer is the perfect solution for busy homes and families. Buy yours today.
|Weight (Approximate)||107 kg|
|Storage period in power failure (hours)||6 Hours|
|Multi Air Flow Technology||Yes|
|Freezing capacity per 24hrs (kg)||15 kg|
|Display Screen Type||Digital Display|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Net Refrigerator Capacity||417 Ltrs (Gross)|
|Net Freezer Capacity||218 Ltrs (Gross)|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||4|
|Number of Refrigerator Crispers||2|
|Number of Refrigerator Door Bins||5|
|Number of Freezer Drawers||2|
Digital Inverter Compressor
Water and Ice Dispenser
|Digital Inverter Compressor||Yes|
|Star Rating of Frozen Food Compartments||4 Star|
|Product Type||American Style Fridge Freezer|
|Shipping Height||190.9 cm|
|Shipping Width||97.4 cm|
|Shipping Depth||77.6 cm|
|Additional Information||Spacemax Technology (TM), Power Cool, Power Freeze|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer large appliance delivery to all NN and MK postcodes. Small appliances under 20kg (Dysons, Hobs, Microwaves etc.) are delivered nationwide via UPS.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch, others will be on back order.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.