- Dynamic Crystal Colour: A billion shades of crystal clear, life-like colour
- Motion Xcelerator Turbo
- Object Tracking Sound: Virtual 3D surround sound that tracks the action
- AirSlim Design: Stunningly slim and sleek
Delve straight into the action with this Samsung 4K UHD TV. Packed full of Samsung technology and amazing features, you'll be stunned by the breath-taking picture quality.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 70.98 cm
- Width: 111.91 cm
- Depth: 19.91 cm
Add innovation to your home with the incredible UE50AU9000KXXU 4K UHD TV from Samsung. Including a range of features and a 50' screen, there is something to please the whole family.
This cutting-edge TV adapts to ensure you get the best 4K picture, thanks to the Crystal Processor 4K. See all the details you've been missing on a crisp, clear Ultra HD picture - four times the resolution of Full HD. And, with Dynamic Crystal Colour, everything comes to life in over a billion shades so you can enjoy vibrant colours in true lifelike quality.
Complete your audio experience with Object Tracking Sound LITE. Experience virtual 3D surround sound that tracks the action. And, Adaptive Sound lets you hear every detail by adjusting the audio to suit what you're watching.
This model is also perfect for gamers as it includes Super Ultra-Wide GameView to completely immerse yourself in your game. Not only that, with Auto Game Mode (ALLM), the TV adapts as fast you game, so you'll never have to worry about lag times. Plus, Motion Xcelerator Turbo ramps up the motion and keeps up with your reflexes for a true gaming experience.
What's more, thanks to AirSlim, you can enjoy a slim and sleek design with more picture and less TV. And, the wide viewing angle ensures you get the best seat in the house, no matter where you sit.
The UE50AU9000KXXU is designed with you and your family in mind. Samsung has included a range of connection ports including three HDMI and two USB ports. Why not link up a games console or soundbar to help you make the most of the UHD screen? You can even connect to the television via Bluetooth. What's more, you can control your TV with your voice using Bixby, Google Assistant or Alexa.
Featuring the Tizen operating system, you can enjoy a range of apps and on-demand services, just connect your Samsung TV to the internet to get going. And, there's an integrated digital TV service to give you access to a host of popular channels.
Display the UE50AU9000KXXU using the included black narrow Simple Plus stand. You can even mount this TV to the wall for a seamless look.
Available in a sleek black finish and full of family friendly features, this Samsung 4K TV is the perfect addition to any home. Add one to your basket today.
|Weight (Approximate)||12.1 kg|
|Screen Technology||UHD HDR|
|Standard Refresh Rate||50Hz/60Hz|
|Features||Dynamic Crystal Colour: Watch all the things you love come to life in over a billion shades of crystal clear, life-like colour
Motion Xcelerator Turbo: Score big with a TV that ramps up the motion and keeps up with your quick reflexes
Object Tracking Sound LITE: Complete your audio experience with virtual 3D surround sound that tracks the action
AirSlim Design: TV that's stunningly slim and sleek, giving you less TV and more picture
|Product Type||UHD 4K HDR Smart TV|
|Maximum Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Number of HDMI Ports||3|
|Number of USB Ports||2|
|RMS Output Power||20W|
|VESA Mount Compatible||Yes - mount must be purchased separately|
|Shipping Height||77.1 cm|
|Shipping Width||124.6 cm|
|Shipping Depth||13.7 cm|
|Streaming services & apps supported||BBC iPlayer
|Energy Efficiency Class||G|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.