- Hepa filtration
- 2-in-1 Charging station
- Powerful cleaning
- Digital display
Enjoy complete cleaning freedom with this Jet 70 Turbo cordless vacuum cleaner from Samsung. It's generous run time and powerful suction make it a great addition to your home. It even has attachable tools which help get into nooks and crannies.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 123 cm
- Width: 25 cm
- Depth: 21.5 cm
Samsung is renowned for innovation and technology - their products are of the highest quality, and the VS15T7031R4 is no different. Equipped with Jet Cyclone technology, this bagless vacuum cleaner will deliver fantastic results every time.
Featuring a Turbo Action Brush which spins at around 3570 times per minute, you can banish even the tiniest dust particles from a variety of floor surfaces, including:
Pick up everything, from spilt cereal to stubborn pet hair in seconds, with the Digital Invertor Motor's suction power of up to 150W. Thanks to the five layered HEPA filter, the VS15T7031R4 captures 99.99% of allergens, making the air in your home as hygienic as your floors.
The 21.6V battery provides up to 40 minutes of runtime when fully charged, giving you plenty of power to spruce up your home. A charging time of just 3.5 hours mean that it will be ready to use again when you need it. What's more, you can store and charge your vacuum anywhere that's convenient to you thanks to the 2 in 1 charging station. Either mount it on the wall or use it as a standalone worktop station - the choice is yours.
Weighing only 2.6kg, the VS15T7031R4 is a lightweight model, making it easy to move around your home. Switching between hard floor and carpet is easy, allowing you to glide effortlessly from room to room. And, the three power levels mean you can tackle all kinds of spills with ease.
Want to clean your stairs or inside the car? Pop off the handheld for extra flexibility. The VS15T7031R4 also comes with a chrome tube tool, crevice nozzle, and dusting brush that you can attach to the handheld, so you'll be ready for anything.
Check which suction level you're using, how much charge you have and even get troubleshooting alerts with the digital display. Empty the 0.8 litre capacity bin with a simple click and twist, there's no need to remove the tube. Plus, you can wash the filters, dust bin, and multi-cyclone system to keep your vacuum cleaner in perfect condition.
Coming in a sleek white, chrome and violet finish, the Samsung VS15T7031R4 vacuum cleaner will keep your home looking spotless. Add one to your basket today.
|Weight (Approximate)||2.6 kg|
|Number of Power Levels||3|
|Product Type||Stick Vacuum Cleaner|
|Filter Type||Hepa, washable|
|Noise Level (dB)||86dB|
|Features||Hepa filtration: ultrafine dust filter that captures 99.999%
2-in-1 Charging Station: Wall mount or table top
Powerful Cleaning: up to 150W
Digital display: Suction level and trouble shooting
|Dust Capacity||0.8 litre|
|Maximum Battery Run Time||40 minutes|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||3.5 hrs|
|Pet Hair Cleaning||Yes|
|Shipping Height||75 cm|
|Shipping Width||38.8 cm|
|Shipping Depth||24.1 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.