- Hepa Filtration
- 2-in-1 Charging station
- Powerful Cleaning
- Digital display
Practicality and functionality blend perfectly with stylish design in this bagless stick vacuum cleaner from Samsung. Offering 150 watts of power, the VS15T7036R5 will help keep floors and surfaces spotless, with minimal hassle.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 123 cm
- Width: 25 cm
- Depth: 21.5 cm
Vacuum without restrictions, thanks to the cordless design of the VS15T7036RS. Switching between plugs and getting caught up in cables when you move room to room will be a thing of the past.
The battery provides you with up to 40 minutes cleaning time, which is more than enough to whizz around your home. And, with a charge time of just 3.5 hours, it will be ready to go again when you need it.
With 21.6 V of power, the VS15T7036RS offers plenty of energy to get the job done. Offering strong performance on a range of floors including, carpet, stone, laminate, and tile, this vacuum cleaner can revolutionise your cleaning chores. Using Samsung's Jet Cyclone technology, you'll get up to 150W of cleaning power for all types of dirt. Plus, a Turbo Action Brush which spins 3570 times per minute will clean even the most stubborn areas with ease.
For more versatile cleaning, this model comes with a range of add-on tools. Attachments boxed with the VS15T7036RS include:
- Chrome Tube
- Upholstery Brush
- Crevice Nozzle
- Dusting Brush
- Soft Action Brush
As the Soft Action Brush spins around 1300 times per minute, it picks up tiny dust particles from hard floors for a microscopic clean. Use the upholstery brush for sprucing up your furniture and the crevice tool for getting into tight corners. What's more, thanks to the five layered HEPA filter, this Samsung vacuum cleaner captures 99.99% of allergens, making the air in your home as hygienic as your floors.
Weighing only 2.6kg, the VS15T7036R5 is a lightweight model, making it easy to move around your home. The three power levels allow you to tackle all kinds of spills with ease. And, the 2-in-1 charging station lets you store your cleaner on a worktop or mount it on the wall - the choice is yours.
Check which suction level you're using, how much charge you have and even get troubleshooting alerts with the digital display. Empty the 0.8 litre capacity bin with a simple click and twist, there's no need to remove the tube. Plus, you can wash the filters, dust bin, and multi-cyclone system to keep your vacuum cleaner in perfect condition.
Featuring a classic silver design, the Samsung VS15T7036R5 is the perfect companion for any home. Orders yours today.
|Weight (Approximate)||2.6 kg|
|Number of Power Levels||3|
|Product Type||Stick Vacuum Cleaner|
|Filter Type||Hepa, washable|
|Noise Level (dB)||86dB|
|Features||Hepa filtration: ultrafine dust filter that captures 99.999%
2-in-1 Charging Station: Wall mount or table top
Powerful Cleaning: up to 150W
Digital display: Suction level and trouble shooting
|Dust Capacity||0.8 litre|
|Maximum Battery Run Time||40 minutes|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||3.5 hrs|
|Pet Hair Cleaning||Yes|
|Shipping Height||75 cm|
|Shipping Width||38.8 cm|
|Shipping Depth||24.1 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.