- Powerful cleaning
- Telescopic pipe
- Z station - charging station without the need to drill
- 5 Layered Hepa Filtration
Cordless and weighing just 2.8 kg, the VS20R9042S2 from Samsung is ideal for cleaning room-to-room around your home. Enjoy complete cleaning freedom with this cordless vacuum cleaner. It even has a detachable handheld with a range of attachable tools to get into all those nooks and crannies.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 136 cm
- Width: 25 cm
- Depth: 21.5 cm
Fitted with Samsung Jet Cyclone technology, you can expect up to 200W of suction power from the VS20R9042S2. Clean a variety of surfaces, from carpets and laminate to tiles and upholstery with ease. Featuring a Turbo Action Brush which spins at around 3570 times per minute, you can banish even the tiniest dust particles from your home.
With an extra-long 60 minute running time thanks to Lithium-ion technology, you'll get through the whole house on a single charge. When it does run out, a charging time of just 3.5 hours mean that it will be ready again in no time. And, with three power levels to choose from, cleaning up anything from spilt cereal to stubborn pet hair is a breeze.
Thanks to the five layered HEPA filter, the VS15T7031R4 captures 99.99% of allergens, making the air in your home as hygienic as your floors. The filters are washable too, so you can clean and re-use them again and again with no loss of performance.
The Samsung VS20R9042S2 is completely bagless, creating a streamlined appliance. There's no changing of full bags, or any extra costs from buying replacements. With a 0.5 litre capacity, it can easily store a whole house worth of dirt. Plus, you can wash the bin and multi-cyclone system to keep your vacuum cleaner in perfect condition.
The VS20R9042S2 comes with a range of tools to help you get to every spec of dust. Adjustable to four different heights, the telescopic tube can be extended or lowered to get to those hard-to-reach nooks and crannies. This model also includes an upholstery brush, dusting brush, and crevice tool for added flexibility.
Store, charge and place your vacuum anywhere with the stand-alone Z charging station - there's no drilling or wall mounting needed so the VS20R9042S2 is always ready when you are. What's more, you'll also find a digital display panel on top of the machine to give you instant feedback on how much charge you have, the setting you're using, and even troubleshooting alerts.
Featuring a stylish chrome metal finish, the Samsung Jet 90 cordless vacuum cleaner will get the job done. Invest in one today.
|Weight (Approximate)||2.8 kg|
|Number of Power Levels||3|
|Product Type||Stick Vacuum Cleaner|
|Filter Type||Hepa, washable|
|Noise Level (dB)||86dB|
|Features||Powerful cleaning: up to 200W suction power
Telescopic pipe: adjustable to 4 different heights
Z station: charging station without the need to drill
5 Layered Hepa Filtration: ultra fine dust filter that captures 99.999%
|Dust Capacity||0.5 litre|
|Maximum Battery Run Time||60 minutes|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||3.5 hrs|
|Pet Hair Cleaning||Yes|
|Shipping Height||70 cm|
|Shipping Width||36.3 cm|
|Shipping Depth||24 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.