- 10 year Motor Warranty
- ecobubble: Wash your clothes at cooler temperatures
- Auto Dose: The perfect dose everytime
- Smart Control +: use with SmartThings app
Remove tough stains with this Samsung ecobubbleTM washing machine. With a generous 9 kg capacity, innovative technology, and a 1400 spin speed, keeping on top of the family laundry is a breeze.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 85 cm
- Width: 60 cm
- Depth: 55 cm
An impressive 22 programmes are included on the WW90T634DLH to cater for all your washing needs. These include:
- Hand Wash
- Delicate Wash
Need something in a hurry? Use the Quick Wash programme for thoroughly clean clothes in just 15 minutes. Take care of delicate baby clothes, protect your outerwear, or freshen up your bedding using the dedicated settings. Plus, there's even a Drum Clean cycle to keep your machine working in top condition. Whatever your needs, you can rely on the WW90T634DLH to get the job done.
Controlling the WW90T634DLH is easy thanks to the dial and touch controls and LED display. Postpone the start of a cycle by up to 24 hours with the delay start feature. And, with an impressive A+++ energy efficiency rating, it can help save money on your energy bills.
Samsung has equipped the WW90T634DLH with a range of innovative technology to keep your clothes looking their best. The ecoBubbleTM feature mixes air and the perfect amount of water with your detergent to create powerful bubbles before the cycle starts. This clever function lifts dirt from your clothes quickly and effectively, so you can wash at lower temperatures without compromising on performance.
Samsung's Smart Control + technology will revolutionise the way you do laundry. Once you've downloaded the SmartThings app onto your smartphone, you can start, pause, and monitor your wash from anywhere using a Wi-Fi connection. You can even check the remaining time on a cycle and receive alerts when it's finished.
Eliminate bacteria, pollen, dust mites, and more from every wash with Hygiene Steam. Using the power of steam, every item gets a deep and even clean resulting in 99.9% of allergens removed. What's more, the Auto Dose feature means you'll only ever use the correct amount of detergent for your load every time.
Available in fresh white and with powerful cleaning technology, the WW90T634DLH is the perfect washing machine for busy families. Buy yours today.
|Shipping Depth||66 cm|
|Quick Wash Option||Yes|
|Spin Speed (rpm)||1400 Spin|
|Weight (Approximate)||68 kg|
|Shipping Height||89 cm|
|Shipping Width||67 cm|
|Load Capacity (kg)||9 kg|
|Display Screen Type||LED|
|Number of Programmes||22|
Drain & Spin
15 min Quick Wash
|Quick Wash Time (Full Load)||15 minutes|
|Size of Porthole (cm)||31.1 cm|
|Annual Water Usage (litres)||9400 Ltrs|
|Annual Energy Rating (kwh)||130 (kwh)|
|Energy Efficiency Class||A|
|Water Usage on Standard Wash (litres)||42.7 Ltrs|
|Features||ecobubble??: Wash your clothes at cooler temperatures
Auto-dose: no more guessing
Smart Control +: Easy to use control panel and SmartThings app
Hygiene Steam: Go cleaner with the power of steam
|Spinning Efficiency Class||A|
|Noise Level - Washing (dB)||53 dB|
|Noise Level - Spinning (dB)||74 dB|
|Product Type||Freestanding Washing Machine|
|Water Supply (Cold/Hot)||Cold Fill|
|Control Type||Dial & Touch|
|Start Delay Option||Yes|
|Smart Connect||Smart Control +: Easy use control panel and SmartThings app
Google Store app < br /> iPod/iPhone app
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.