- 10 Years Motor Warranty
- ecobubble: wash your clothes at cooler temperatures
- Hygiene Steam
- 15 min Quick Wash
This freestanding Samsung washing machine is available in a white gloss finish to suit any home. The WW90TA046TE could even save you money to run, holding an A grade for energy efficiency. With a range of features for better cleaning and a drum capacity of up to 8 kg, let this model take the stress out of doing the laundry.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 85 cm
- Width: 60 cm
- Depth: 55 cm
Cleaning with bubbles, this unit treats all your clothes with care. The 'ecoBubble' feature froths detergent, water, and air together before adding them to your clothes. With the power of bubbles, you can get perfect results from a cool wash (15°C) using the 'Super Eco' cycle.
There's also a handy 'Stay Clean Drawer' that distributes detergent with powerful jets of water. This prevents any build-up, giving your clothes a more thorough wash and keeping your machine in top condition.
Features and Programmes
For a wider range of cleaning options, the WW90TA046TE also has variable temperature controls to tailor your wash perfect for a low-temp, low-energy cycle or a high-temp, hygienic wash.
And, you can keep clothes in top shape with the clever 'Diamond Drum' design. Inside the drum, this ridged pattern treats laundry gently, while small exit holes for water help to prevent clothes from getting 'trapped' in the wash.
This Samsung washing machine offers a choice of 14 programmes to wash all your garments and fabrics. If you need something washed quickly, why not try '15 Minute Quick'? This setting washes up to two kilogrammes of clothes in 15 minutes great for when you need a last minute outfit for dinner. Other programmes include:
- Daily Wash
- Super Eco
- Dark Garments
- Baby Care
You can tailor your wash even further with the 'Delay End Timer' setting. Postpone the end of your wash cycle by up to 24 hours, so your clothes will always be ready when you are.
The WW90TA046TE also features an 'Eco Drum Clean' programme, which keeps the drum, glass door and diaphragm clean. Using hot water and a high-speed spin cycle, this eco-friendly wash keeps your machine and laundry as hygienic as possible.
Why not connect your smartphone to the WW90TA046TE, and try the 'Smart Check' feature? This software provides easy troubleshooting for your washing machine, scanning for errors via a dedicated app. With quick feedback, you can solve problems before they get out of hand, and even save the cost of an engineer callout.
'Fuzzy Logic' machine, this model will monitor the drum's contents and update settings automatically for top results. You'll find the LED display panel at the front of the machine, with a progress indicator for instant cycle feedback.
Looking for a smaller capacity? This Samsung washing machine is also available with an 8 kg capacity WW80TA046TE.
Bubble cleaning technology offers gentle cleaning for each 8 kg load with the Samsung WW90TA046TE. Buy yours today.
|Shipping Depth||66 cm|
|Quick Wash Option||Yes|
|Spin Speed (rpm)||1400 Spin|
|Weight (Approximate)||68 kg|
|Shipping Height||89 cm|
|Shipping Width||67 cm|
|Load Capacity (kg)||9 kg|
|Display Screen Type||LED|
|Number of Programmes||14|
Drain & Spin
15 min Quick Wash
|Quick Wash Time (Full Load)||15 minutes|
|Size of Porthole (cm)||31.1 cm|
|Annual Water Usage (litres)||9400 Ltrs|
|Annual Energy Rating (kwh)||130 (kwh)|
|Energy Efficiency Class||A|
|Water Usage on Standard Wash (litres)||42.7 Ltrs|
|Features||ecobubble??: Wash your clothes at cooler temperatures
Hygiene Steam: Go cleaner with the power of steam
15 minute Quick Wash: wash upto 2kg of clothes
Fabric Care Drum: Takes extra care to protect all your clothes
|Spinning Efficiency Class||A|
|Noise Level - Washing (dB)||53 dB|
|Noise Level - Spinning (dB)||74 dB|
|Product Type||Freestanding Washing Machine|
|Water Supply (Cold/Hot)||Cold Fill|
|Control Type||Dial & Buttons|
|Start Delay Option||Yes|
|Smart Connect||Smart Check|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.