- Bagged cleaning - for mess-free emptying
- 5.3 litre dust capacity
- Triple Microfilter System - captures more dust and dirt
- Gives great results on both hard floors and carpets
This Sebo vacuum cleaner is a reliable model, designed to make vacuuming as effortless as possible.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 45 cm
- Width: 26 cm
- Depth: 32 cm
There'll be no excuse for dirty floors when you try the K1 Pro from Sebo. With an efficient airflow system, the 92662GB has powerful, 890 W suction that cleans hard floors and carpets - both rapidly and thoroughly. It's also exceptionally quiet, so you don't need to worry about disturbing the neighbours.
Offering high performance, triple micro-filtration and sealing caps, the hygienic Ultra bag keeps the dust and dirt inside - even when you're changing over the bag.
You'll also find a cylindrical design and low-profile cleaning head on the Sebo 92662GB - allowing you to clean under furniture with ease. Plus, the ergonomic handle grip makes the K1 Pro comfortable to use.
There's even an innovative Airbelt system, which creates a soft bumper around the vacuum cleaner to protect your furniture and walls.
Sebo's K1 Pro ePower comes with a great range of attachments, allowing you to tackle any vacuuming challenge.
Reach awkward corners and suck up those annoying cobwebs with the lightweight, stainless steel telescopic tube. You won't even have to attach and detach extra tubes for different tasks.
With the crevice tool, you can get into tight corners and clean thoroughly along your skirting boards. Or, try the upholstery attachment to remove loose crumbs from your furniture without damaging the fabric.
There is also the Kombi Floor head, which has different brush settings for hard floors and carpets. And, if you need a deeper carpet clean, take advantage of the Floor Turbo brush.
The Sebo K1 Pro ePower is a versatile, high-performance vacuum cleaner. Order yours today.
|Weight (Approximate)||5.50 kg|
|Manufacturer||SEBO (UK) Ltd|
|Manufacturer Part Number||92662GB|
|Power Source||AC Supply|
|Product Model||K1 Pro ePower|
|Product Name||AIRBELT K1 Pro ePower Canister Vacuum Cleaner|
|Product Type||Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner|
|Cable Length||750 cm|
|Energy Efficiency Class||C|
|Hose Length||180 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer large appliance delivery to all NN and MK postcodes. Small appliances under 20kg (Dysons, Hobs, Microwaves etc.) are delivered nationwide via UPS.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch, others will be on back order.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.