- 20 litre capacity - great for small households
- 6 pre-programmed automatic menus - for ease of use
- Digitial control with 11 power settings
This R272KM Sharp microwave has a stylish black finish with touch controls to make warming, defrosting and cooking meals easy.
We also have a white R272WM model - ideal if you have a traditional or all white styled kitchen.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 25.8 cm
- Width: 44 cm
- Depth: 35.9 cm
Eight Handy Programmes
Choose from eight auto-cook and express defrost functions on the easy-to-read display. These menus cleverly calculate the cooking time for you, with weight and time defrost options also available.
The R272KM offers 11 power levels up to 800 W and has a 20 L capacity. It even comes with a 99 minute timer and handy clock function, so it's easy to monitor the cooking time.
Microwaves are no longer just re-heating devices. With innovative models from top brands like Sharp, you can now bake, cook and thaw quickly and easily.
Benefits of Microwave Cooking
As well as being quick and simple to use, microwaves also offer an energy efficient way of cooking meals - perfect if you're looking to save electricity and help the environment.
Offering shorter preparation times, food cooked in a microwave often retains its nutrients better.
Expect even cooking with the rotating plate which prevents any hotspots, so food is cooked to perfection every time.
One of the most popular uses for a microwave is to re-heat food. Whether it's a ready meal, a leftover curry or simply some spaghetti hoops to accompany your toast, a microwave is an ideal tool.
Microwave ovens are capable of heating food without actually getting hot themselves. This means the risk of burns decreases greatly compared to a conventional oven.
This Sharp microwave also features a child safety lock - a handy addition if you have curious little ones wandering around.
Magnificent Microwave Meals
Cooking with a microwave makes life easier, and there are dozens of recipes you can try.
- Make your own crisps or cook popcorn for a movie night.
- Steam vegetables and make poached fish as a healthy mid-week meal.
- Whip up a tasty Carbonara sauce.
- Heat warming winter soups and casseroles.
- Bake muffins or cakes in a mug in just four minutes.
- For dessert, microwaves are also handy to soften ice cream for easy scooping.
If you are short on space, this compact model is ideal, and the painted interior makes for easy cleaning.
Enjoy speedy, eco-friendly and nutritious cooking with your Sharp microwave. Order today.
|Turntable Diameter||25.5 cm|
|Internal Depth||30.7 cm|
|Internal Height||20.8 cm|
|Internal Width||30.7 cm|
|Manufacturer Part Number||R272KM|
|Microwave Capacity||20 L|
|Number of Power Levels||11|
|Product Name||R272KM Microwave Oven|
|Product Type||Microwave Oven|
|Weight (Approximate)||10.90 kg|
|Microwave Power||800 W|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.