- 20 litre capacity - great for small households
- 6 pre-programmed automatic menus - for ease of use
- Digitial control with 11 power settings
This R272KM Sharp microwave has a stylish black finish with touch controls to make warming, defrosting and cooking meals easy.
We also have a white R272WM model - ideal if you have a traditional or all white styled kitchen.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 25.8 cm
- Width: 44 cm
- Depth: 35.9 cm
Eight Handy Programmes
Choose from eight auto-cook and express defrost functions on the easy-to-read display. These menus cleverly calculate the cooking time for you, with weight and time defrost options also available.
The R272KM offers 11 power levels up to 800 W and has a 20 L capacity. It even comes with a 99 minute timer and handy clock function, so it's easy to monitor the cooking time.
Microwaves are no longer just re-heating devices. With innovative models from top brands like Sharp, you can now bake, cook and thaw quickly and easily.
Benefits of Microwave Cooking
As well as being quick and simple to use, microwaves also offer an energy efficient way of cooking meals - perfect if you're looking to save electricity and help the environment.
Offering shorter preparation times, food cooked in a microwave often retains its nutrients better.
Expect even cooking with the rotating plate which prevents any hotspots, so food is cooked to perfection every time.
One of the most popular uses for a microwave is to re-heat food. Whether it's a ready meal, a leftover curry or simply some spaghetti hoops to accompany your toast, a microwave is an ideal tool.
Microwave ovens are capable of heating food without actually getting hot themselves. This means the risk of burns decreases greatly compared to a conventional oven.
This Sharp microwave also features a child safety lock - a handy addition if you have curious little ones wandering around.
Magnificent Microwave Meals
Cooking with a microwave makes life easier, and there are dozens of recipes you can try.
- Make your own crisps or cook popcorn for a movie night.
- Steam vegetables and make poached fish as a healthy mid-week meal.
- Whip up a tasty Carbonara sauce.
- Heat warming winter soups and casseroles.
- Bake muffins or cakes in a mug in just four minutes.
- For dessert, microwaves are also handy to soften ice cream for easy scooping.
If you are short on space, this compact model is ideal, and the painted interior makes for easy cleaning.
Enjoy speedy, eco-friendly and nutritious cooking with your Sharp microwave. Order today.
|Turntable Diameter||25.5 cm|
|Internal Depth||30.7 cm|
|Internal Height||20.8 cm|
|Internal Width||30.7 cm|
|Manufacturer Part Number||R272KM|
|Microwave Capacity||20 L|
|Number of Power Levels||11|
|Product Name||R272KM Microwave Oven|
|Product Type||Microwave Oven|
|Weight (Approximate)||10.90 kg|
|Microwave Power||800 W|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer large appliance delivery to all NN and MK postcodes. Small appliances under 20kg (Dysons, Hobs, Microwaves etc.) are delivered nationwide via UPS.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch, others will be on back order.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.