- 6 Auto cook menu: auto menu programs pre-installed
- Time & Weight defrost: defrost by inputting food's weight or manually choose defrost time
- Clock, kitchen timer: easy to set and with alert feature
Cook and prepare all your favourite foods with this Sharp solo microwave. With a 20 litre capacity and 800 W of power, you can serve the whole family quickly and easily.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 25.7 cm
- Width: 43.9 cm
- Depth: 35.8 cm
Programmes and Features
The R272SLM features a range of cooking options to suit your needs. There are six pre-programmed automatic menus to cook dishes exactly how you like them. Prepare popcorn for the next movie night or heat up that forgotten cup of coffee - all at the touch of a button. You can even warm through a dinner plate of food ready for when you need it.
Choose from 11 power levels to cook a range of meals thoroughly and evenly. Whether it's a tasty baked potato or rice to go with your curry, your Sharp microwave will deliver. Plus, you can select the low power setting to get rid of odours. The oven will work with the fan but have no power, eliminating any lingering smells from your appliance.
The time and weight defrost option makes thawing food a breeze while the auto minute start button means you can start cooking straight away. Speed up mealtimes with the R272SLM from Sharp.
The R272SLM has a 20 litre capacity, plenty of room if you need extra cooking space. It also has an LED digital display, clock and timer so you can check the progress of your dish at a glance. The touch controls make this model simple to use and the silver design will fit in with any kitchen d'©cor.
What's more, it also features a child lock for your peace of mind. Just set it up and you'll stay safe with the knowledge that little hands can't put anything they shouldn't in the microwave.
With plenty of features and a stylish design, the R272SLM is the ideal addition to your kitchen. Order yours today.
|Weight (kg) (Approximate)||11.71 kg|
|Height (cm)||25.7 cm|
|Width (cm)||43.9 cm|
|Depth (cm)||35.8 cm|
|Microwave Capacity||20 litres|
|Microwave Power||12.7 kW|
|Number of Power Levels||5|
|Features||6 Auto cook menu: 6 pre-installed programs for you to get cooking at the touch of a button
Time and weight defrost: Food can be defrosted by inputting the food's weight or choosing the defrost time
Clock, kitchen timer: Handy timer, easy to set and will alert you once the timer has counted down.
|Shipping Height||28.9 cm|
|Shipping Width||48.6 cm|
|Shipping Depth||37.8 cm|
|Additional Information||LED Digital display, Light|
|Turntable Diameter||25.5 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.