- 6 Auto cook menu: auto menu programs pre-installed
- Time & Weight defrost: defrost by inputting food's weight or manually choose defrost time
- Clock, kitchen timer: easy to set and with alert feature
Cook and prepare all your favourite foods with this Sharp solo microwave. With a 20 litre capacity and 800 W of power, you can serve the whole family quickly and easily.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 25.7 cm
- Width: 43.9 cm
- Depth: 35.8 cm
Programmes and Features
The R272SLM features a range of cooking options to suit your needs. There are six pre-programmed automatic menus to cook dishes exactly how you like them. Prepare popcorn for the next movie night or heat up that forgotten cup of coffee - all at the touch of a button. You can even warm through a dinner plate of food ready for when you need it.
Choose from 11 power levels to cook a range of meals thoroughly and evenly. Whether it's a tasty baked potato or rice to go with your curry, your Sharp microwave will deliver. Plus, you can select the low power setting to get rid of odours. The oven will work with the fan but have no power, eliminating any lingering smells from your appliance.
The time and weight defrost option makes thawing food a breeze while the auto minute start button means you can start cooking straight away. Speed up mealtimes with the R272SLM from Sharp.
The R272SLM has a 20 litre capacity, plenty of room if you need extra cooking space. It also has an LED digital display, clock and timer so you can check the progress of your dish at a glance. The touch controls make this model simple to use and the silver design will fit in with any kitchen d'©cor.
What's more, it also features a child lock for your peace of mind. Just set it up and you'll stay safe with the knowledge that little hands can't put anything they shouldn't in the microwave.
With plenty of features and a stylish design, the R272SLM is the ideal addition to your kitchen. Order yours today.
|Weight (kg) (Approximate)||11.71 kg|
|Height (cm)||25.7 cm|
|Width (cm)||43.9 cm|
|Depth (cm)||35.8 cm|
|Microwave Capacity||20 litres|
|Microwave Power||12.7 kW|
|Number of Power Levels||5|
|Features||6 Auto cook menu: 6 pre-installed programs for you to get cooking at the touch of a button
Time and weight defrost: Food can be defrosted by inputting the food's weight or choosing the defrost time
Clock, kitchen timer: Handy timer, easy to set and will alert you once the timer has counted down.
|Shipping Height||28.9 cm|
|Shipping Width||48.6 cm|
|Shipping Depth||37.8 cm|
|Additional Information||LED Digital display, Light|
|Turntable Diameter||25.5 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.