- 25 litre capacity - great for all households
- 6 pre-programmed automatic menus - for ease of use
- Digitial control with 11 power settings
This 900 W, solo microwave from Sharp is the perfect fit for a busy home kitchen. It's easy to use, easy to clean, and large enough to serve the whole family.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 30.6 cm
- Width: 51.3 cm
- Depth: 43 cm
Perfect for Families
Designed with the family in mind, this Sharp microwave has a 25 litre capacity. This makes it the perfect size for those in need of a little more cooking space, so you can make sure the whole table is ready to eat at once.
For ease of cleaning, the R372SLM has a painted interior. This means you can wipe down any spills or mess between uses with minimal effort.
It also features a child lock for your peace of mind. Just set it up and stay safe in the knowledge that your curious kids can't put anything they shouldn't in the microwave.
The Sharp R372SLM gives you a range of cooking options. There are six pre-programmed automatic menus, as well as easy to use reheat and defrost functions at the press of a button.
This model also boasts 11 power levels and has weight and time options for defrosting. If you choose one of the two express defrost functions, you can be sure that your food will thaw both quickly and hygienically. The 99-minute timer and clock functions ensure that all your meals cook for just the right length of time.
This Sharp microwave features a sleek, silver design that will suit any kitchen's d'©cor. It also has an easy to read display, so that all the family can keep an eye on their meal.
This great looking, multi-functional device is proof that you can buy a stylish, new appliance for your kitchen without the cost being too high.
Cook food perfectly in an instant, with this 900 W Microwave Oven from Sharp. Buy yours today.
|Turntable Diameter||31.5 cm|
|Internal Depth||36.9 cm|
|Internal Height||20.8 cm|
|Internal Width||33 cm|
|Manufacturer Part Number||R372SLM|
|Microwave Capacity||25 L|
|Number of Power Levels||11|
|Product Name||R-372(SL)M Microwave Oven|
|Product Type||Microwave Oven|
|Weight (Approximate)||14.85 kg|
|Microwave Power||900 W|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.