- 25 litre capacity - great for all households
- 6 pre-programmed automatic menus - for ease of use
- Digitial control with 11 power settings
This 900 W, solo microwave from Sharp is the perfect fit for a busy home kitchen. It's easy to use, easy to clean, and large enough to serve the whole family.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 30.6 cm
- Width: 51.3 cm
- Depth: 43 cm
Perfect for Families
Designed with the family in mind, this Sharp microwave has a 25 litre capacity. This makes it the perfect size for those in need of a little more cooking space, so you can make sure the whole table is ready to eat at once.
For ease of cleaning, the R372WM has a painted interior. This means you can wipe down any spills or mess between uses with minimal effort.
It also features a child lock for your peace of mind. Just set it up and stay safe in the knowledge that your curious kids can't put anything they shouldn't in the microwave.
The Sharp R372WM gives you a range of cooking options. There are six pre-programmed automatic menus, as well as easy to use reheat and defrost functions at the press of a button.
This model also boasts 11 power levels and has weight and time options for defrosting. If you choose one of the two express defrost functions, you can be sure that your food will thaw both quickly and hygienically. The 99-minute timer and clock functions ensure that all your meals cook for just the right length of time.
This Sharp microwave features a sleek, white design that will suit any kitchen's d'©cor. It also has an easy to read display, so that all the family can keep an eye on their meal.
This great looking, multi-functional device is proof that you can buy a stylish, new appliance for your kitchen without the cost being too high.
Cook food perfectly in an instant, with this 900 W Microwave Oven from Sharp. Buy yours today.
|Turntable Diameter||31.5 cm|
|Internal Depth||36.9 cm|
|Internal Height||20.8 cm|
|Internal Width||33 cm|
|Manufacturer Part Number||R372WM|
|Microwave Capacity||25 L|
|Number of Power Levels||11|
|Product Name||R-372(W)M Microwave Oven|
|Product Type||Microwave Oven|
|Weight (Approximate)||14.85 kg|
|Microwave Power||900 W|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.