- Touch Control Interface
- 8 Programs 6 Power levels
- Time & Weight defrost
- LCD Display 900W with 1400W Grill
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 36.8 cm
- Width: 55 cm
- Depth: 53.7 cm
If space and versatility are what you’re after, look no further. Sharp’s R959SLMAA model has enough room for your biggest dishes, as well as an oven and grill function for all-in-one cooking.
Once it’s in your kitchen, you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it.
Plenty of Room
If you rely on your microwave a lot, this spacious model is perfect.
The R959SLMAA has a huge 40-litre capacity, making it ideal for families who need a little extra room, or anyone who lives in a small apartment. Its convection oven and grill functions make it an ideal alternative or addition to a full-size cooker.
Enjoy completely versatile cooking with this 3-in-1 microwave. As well as a 900 W microwave function, there’s a true fan convection oven which reaches temperatures between 40 and 250oC, which is perfect for batch cooking. There’s even a 1400 W quartz grill with two racks. Each function is extremely powerful, for great cooking results.
The R959SLMAA has eight auto cook menus for ease of use, covering many different recipes and ingredients. On the touch control panel, choose express modes for those late-night snacks, or a pre-heat function for warming the oven ready for use. There’s even a pizza mode to crisp up your Margherita and a cake mode for perfecting a light and fluffy sponge.
Looking to impress your guests with a quick sit-down meal? Use the four stage cooking system, and you can roast an entire chicken from frozen in 40 minutes.
You can also combine the microwave function with grilling or oven cooking. The result is fast, thoroughly heated food with a browned finish. Achieve oven-style results in much less time.
This microwave has a stylish silver exterior and a practical stainless steel interior. This is hardwearing and makes wiping food spillages away effortless. An energy saving mode conserves electricity, saving money on your bills.
The R959SLMAA is a roomy microwave with all the cooking features you need. Click Add to Basket to get it here.
|Turntable Diameter||362 mm|
|Internal Depth||395 mm|
|Internal Height||272 mm|
|Internal Width||375 mm|
|Manufacturer Part Number||R959SLMAA|
|Microwave Capacity||40 L|
|Number of Power Levels||6|
|Product Name||R-959(SL)MAA Microwave Oven|
|Product Type||Microwave Oven|
|Grill Power||1.40 kW|
|Microwave Power||900 W|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.