- NoFrost technology prevents icing and frosting so you never have to defrost again
- hyperFresh (Fruit and vegetables stay fresher for longer)
- The LED lights up the interior brightly and evenly.
- The superCooling button reduces the temperature for a set time, to quickly cool down fresh food items.
The KG39NEWEAG offers 366 L of net usable space for all your chilled and frozen foods and has some special features to keep your food fresh.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 203 cm
- Width: 60 cm
- Depth: 66 cm
Plenty of Storage
Siemens has packed the KG39NEWEAG with plenty of storage options to store all the family’s groceries. Spread over 279 L (net), this extraKlasse model features:
- Five adjustable shelves
- Four door balconies
- One wire rack
- Three salad bins
Two chilled hyperFresh drawers are perfect for storing meat and fish. Their reduced temperature gives you full control and longer storage times. There’s also a large hyperFresh drawer at the bottom for your fruits and vegetables. This drawer has an adjustable slider to control air moisture, keeping your food fresher for longer.
In the freezer you’ll find 87 L of net storage over three drawers. Each drawer is transparent so it’s easy to find what you’re looking for with a quick glance.
Featuring noFrost technology, you’ll never have to worry about manually defrosting your appliance. Plus, the freezer has a star rating of four, so you can store fresh and frozen food safely for up to 12 months.
When putting away the weekly shop, we all want out food to reach optimum temperature straight away. With the KG39NEWEAG, you’ll find multi airflow technology to improve the fridge’s cold air circulation.
This model also features superCooling which reduces the temperature for a set time. Simply press the button when new groceries are added to the fridge to stop already chilled foods from raising in temperature.
This fridge freezer comes in white with reversible doors to suit any kitchen’s décor. A digital display makes it easy to adjust any settings and the alarm on both compartments ensures the doors are not left open accidentally.
With noFrost technology, special features, and a large capacity, the Siemens KG39NEWEAG will store all your food with ease. Order yours today.
|Multi Air Flow Technology||Yes|
|Weight (Approximate)||69.993 kg|
|Freezing capacity per 24hrs (kg)||14 kg|
|Display Screen Type||Digital Display|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Energy Efficiency Class||E|
|Net Refrigerator Capacity - ltrs||279 Ltrs|
|Net Freezer Capacity - ltrs||87 Ltrs|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||5|
|Number of Refrigerator Crispers||3|
|Number of Refrigerator Door Bins||4|
|Colour of Drawers||Transparent|
|Star Rating||4 Star|
|Product Type||Fridge Freezer|
|Shipping Height||207 cm|
|Shipping Width||65 cm|
|Shipping Depth||74 cm|
|Additional Information||Fast chill function
Freezer temperature warning light
|Features||No Frost Technology
|Number of Freezer Drawers||3|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.