- flexComfort baskets
- Favourite button
- iQdrive motor
This white freestanding dishwasher from Siemens can wash up to 14 place settings. Controlled by push buttons that are on the front of the door, this dishwasher can offer 6 wash programmes, including an intensive programme and a speed programme. This SE23HW64CG features a remaining time indicator, LED refill indicators for both rinse aid and salt and a glass care protection system.
After the autoProgramme button has been pressed, aquaSensor checks how dirty the water is and controls when and how much clean water is added as well as the dishwashing temperature.
The Siemens dishwashers' premium design is not just clear on the outside. Blue-coloured adjustment markings inside the dishwasher allow you to see all the possible basket settings immediately. Large pots can be stacked in an instant, enabling you to finish the job sooner. Wine and champagne glasses are significantly more stable.
|Weight (Approximate)||56.722 kg|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Energy Efficiency Class||D|
|Place Setting Capacity||14|
|Number of Programmes||6|
1 hour 65°C
|Half Load Supported||Yes|
|Remaining Time Display||Yes|
|Rinse Aid Indicator||Yes|
|Salt Indicator - Light||Yes|
|Drying System||Heat exchanger|
|Display Screen Type||Digital Display|
|Water Consumption||9.5 Ltrs (standard wash)|
|Noise Levels dB(A)||44 (dB)|
|Features||flexComfort baskets – for ease of use, effective glass protection and fast loading and unloading
varioDrawer - the extra level for silverware, utensils, and small dishes
Height adjustable top rack in three stages – rackMatic
Favourite button –For a fast, comfortable, and individual program selection
The wear-free iQdrive motor is very efficient, quiet, and long-lasting.
|Shipping Height||88 cm|
|Shipping Width||66 cm|
|Shipping Depth||67 cm|
|Additional Information||Adjustable water softener
Concealed Heating Element
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.