- 10 Year Motor Warranty
- Outdoor Waterproof Programme: gentle waterproofing of outdoor textiles
- EcoSilence Drive: quiet in operation, energy-efficient
- Reload function: Never miss an item again
The WM14UT93GB is ideal for larger families, thanks to its spacious 9 kg capacity. With a multitude of programmes to choose from, you can't go wrong with this freestanding appliance.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 84.8 cm
- Width: 59.8 cm
- Depth: 59 cm
There are 15 wash programmes on the WM14UT93GB, designed to clean your clothes to perfection. Whether your clothes are heavily soiled, contain delicate materials or need cleaning in a hurry, there's a wash programme to suit every situation, including:
- Drain & Spin
- Mixed Load
- Hand Wash
This Siemens extraKlasse washing machine comes with an excellent Reload function, which allows you to stop the programme and add items ideal if you've dropped something on the way to the machine. There's even a textile guard re-proofing programme, which gently waterproofs outdoor textile garments. Choose from these programmes and a 24 hour time delay option on the large LED display.
The WM14UT93GB has an A+++ energy rating, so you can be rest assured that it will save you money on your energy bills and help look after the planet.
Siemens has included a WaterPerfect Plus water management system on the WM14UT93GB. This clever system automatically detects load size and type of fabric to determine the required amount of water. The result - every wash is perfectly cleaned with optimum water consumption.
If you're in a rush, use the VarioSpeed and speedPack options to reduce cycle times. You can also wash your laundry in record time with the Super15' and Super 30' programmes. What's more, If the volume of foam in the wash is too high, then the Foam Detection System will activate additional rinse cycles to eliminate it.
There's a wide 32 cm porthole and the door opens at a 171° angle, allowing for easy loading and unloading of the machine. The spin speed is 1400 rpm, which extracts as much water from your clothes as possible during the spin cycle. Plus, the IQ motor drive technology ensures a quieter wash, and saves on wear and tear.
This Siemens extraKlasse washing machine in white is an exclusive product. Why not add this fantastic appliance to your basket today
|Shipping Depth||67.4 cm|
|Quick Wash Option||Yes|
|Spin Speed (rpm)||1400 Spin|
|Weight (Approximate)||69.8 kg|
|Shipping Height||87 cm|
|Shipping Width||62.6 cm|
|Load Capacity (kg)||9 kg|
|Display Screen Type||7 segment LCD|
|Number of Programmes||15|
Drain & Spin
Super 15 min/Super 30 min
|Quick Wash Time (Full Load)||15 minutes|
|Annual Water Usage (litres)||11220 Ltrs|
|Annual Energy Rating (kwh)||152 (kwh)|
|Energy Efficiency Class||C|
|Features||speedPack: Speed up your programs or wash in just 15 minutes
Reload function: Never miss an item again.
EcoSilence Drive??: energy efficient and quiet in operation, 10 yr warranty
Outdoor Waterproof Programme: Programme for gentle waterproofing of outdoor textiles
|Spinning Efficiency Class||B|
|Noise Level - Washing (dB)||48 dB|
|Noise Level - Spinning (dB)||72 dB|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Product Type||Freestanding Washing Machine|
|Water Supply (Cold/Hot)||Cold Fill|
|Control Type||Soft Dial & Touch Control|
|Start Delay Option||Yes|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.