- Full HD - 1080p crisp clear picture quality
- USB - Media connection port
- Blu-ray/CD/DVD playback - Enjoy your existing library
- Built In Apps - Access to multiple media output
Experience all your favourite movies with spectacular imagery and surround sound on the Sony BDP-S1700 Full HD Blu-ray Disc Player.
- Height: 3.9 cm
- Width: 23 cm
- Depth: 19.4 cm
Full HD and Vibrant Colour
This Sony Blu-ray will provide you with superb entertainment, whether that's for a quiet Saturday night-in, or for unwinding after a stressful day at work.
You'll be able to watch all your Blu-ray films and streamed online content in full HD at 1080p, with exceptional high-resolution clarity. You'll also experience a whole new level of colour intensity and life-like imagery. Thanks to Sony's Triluminos technology, which expands the range and intensity of colours, images will surpass conventional white LED monitors.
For your standard definition DVD movies, the BDP-S1700 will up-scale them to near-HD quality, so you'll be able to experience all your old favourites in a new and improved light.
You can couple these features with the amazing DTS-HD audio technology, so that the surround sound quality won't be compromised - overall, you'll be amazed by the enhanced viewing experience from this Sony Blu-ray Disc Player.
Sleek and Simple
Not only can you create a home theatre system to rival the real thing, but you can also share your personal content with a USB Input, HDMI output, and Coaxial Digital Audio Output. Just plug in your USB drive to share songs, photos, and multimedia content on the big screen.
Plus, you'll have access to the Sony Entertainment Network and the best of the Web, with music, video, and games, all available to stream on demand.
At only 23 cm long and 3.9 cm high, you'll get all of these great features from a compact, sleek and simply designed black box, suitable for even the smallest of spaces.
Create the movie night experience you've always wanted with the Sony BDP-S1700. Order yours today.
|Weight (Approximate)||0.8 kg|
|Video Formats||BD Video
|Number of Discs||1|
|Sound System||Dolby TrueHD
DTS-HD High Resolution Audio
DTS-HD Master Audio
|Standby Power Consumption||0.25W|
|Features||Stream content from a variety of online entertainment providers
enjoy all your movies in Full HD quality
Experience vivid colour with TRILUMINOS? colour
Keep things simple with the new user-friendly interface
|Streaming Service||Catch up TV
|Scanning Modes||Progressive Scan|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.