- Full HD - 1080p crisp clear picture quality
- USB - Media connection port
- Blu-ray/CD/DVD playback - Enjoy your existing library
- Built In Apps - Access to multiple media output
Experience all your favourite movies with spectacular imagery and surround sound on the Sony BDP-S1700 Full HD Blu-ray Disc Player.
- Height: 3.9 cm
- Width: 23 cm
- Depth: 19.4 cm
Full HD and Vibrant Colour
This Sony Blu-ray will provide you with superb entertainment, whether that's for a quiet Saturday night-in, or for unwinding after a stressful day at work.
You'll be able to watch all your Blu-ray films and streamed online content in full HD at 1080p, with exceptional high-resolution clarity. You'll also experience a whole new level of colour intensity and life-like imagery. Thanks to Sony's Triluminos technology, which expands the range and intensity of colours, images will surpass conventional white LED monitors.
For your standard definition DVD movies, the BDP-S1700 will up-scale them to near-HD quality, so you'll be able to experience all your old favourites in a new and improved light.
You can couple these features with the amazing DTS-HD audio technology, so that the surround sound quality won't be compromised - overall, you'll be amazed by the enhanced viewing experience from this Sony Blu-ray Disc Player.
Sleek and Simple
Not only can you create a home theatre system to rival the real thing, but you can also share your personal content with a USB Input, HDMI output, and Coaxial Digital Audio Output. Just plug in your USB drive to share songs, photos, and multimedia content on the big screen.
Plus, you'll have access to the Sony Entertainment Network and the best of the Web, with music, video, and games, all available to stream on demand.
At only 23 cm long and 3.9 cm high, you'll get all of these great features from a compact, sleek and simply designed black box, suitable for even the smallest of spaces.
Create the movie night experience you've always wanted with the Sony BDP-S1700. Order yours today.
|Weight (Approximate)||0.8 kg|
|Video Formats||BD Video
|Number of Discs||1|
|Sound System||Dolby TrueHD
DTS-HD High Resolution Audio
DTS-HD Master Audio
|Standby Power Consumption||0.25W|
|Features||Stream content from a variety of online entertainment providers
enjoy all your movies in Full HD quality
Experience vivid colour with TRILUMINOS? colour
Keep things simple with the new user-friendly interface
|Streaming Service||Catch up TV
|Scanning Modes||Progressive Scan|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.