- FM/AM Tuner - 30 presets for analogue stations
- Compact Cassette - Play and record tapes
- CD Player - Play & shuffle CD/R/RW
- Audio In - Connect external sound sources
Discover a new way of listening to music with the Sony CFDS70BCEK. Offering great functions and a stylish black finish, this Sony boombox is a must-have for every household.
- Height: 35.1 cm
- Width: 22.8 cm
- Depth: 15.8 cm
Music Wherever You Go
Enjoy music on the move thanks to the CFDS70BCEK's portable design. Weighing just 2.3 kg and measuring 310 x 140 x 212 mm, this lightweight and compact music player is easy to carry around. It also comes with a rechargeable battery and a removable cord.
With its impressive, long-lasting battery-life, this Sony boombox is ideal when you can't access a power socket. You'll find:
- Tape playback: Up to 15 hours
- FM radio recording: Up to 23 hours
- CD Playback: Up to 10 hours
Or if you prefer, the CFDS70BCEK accepts six x size C batteries too.
Multi-functional Music Player
Go retro with this Sony boombox. Listen to classic albums with its top loading CD player, which is compatible with CDR and CDRW discs. Functions include program and shuffle play, so you can select or skip certain tunes to suit your mood.
You can also use the audio-in socket to connect external MP3 devices. The CFDS70BCEK even comes with a single cassette, complete with rewind and recording functions.
This innovative Sony boombox allows you to enjoy a wide variety of music - all on one device.
FM/AM Radio Stations
On this Sony boombox, you have the option to preset 30 radio stations, so you can broaden your listening options. And, with 20 FM and 10 AM stations, you'll never be short of choices.
You can also set your three favourite radio stations to access easily at just the touch of a button. Or, why not set a sleep timer that turns off the radio automatically - at a time that suits you?
This Sony Mega Bass Boombox will transform your music experience. Whether you're at home or on the move, this multi-functional music player is perfect for all occasions. Order yours today.
|Weight (Approximate)||2.3 kg|
|Station Presets||3 x AM/FM|
|Media Supported||Cassette - Play
CD-R - Play
|Product Type||CD/Cassette Player with radio|
|Features||Full range 2x 1.7W stereo RMS output with Mega Bass
Play CD-R/RW and mP3 CDs with shuffle and program functions
Built-in cassette tape deck with recording function
FM/AM tuner with 30 digital presets and 3 one-touch favourites
Audio-in jack for connecting MP3 players
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.