- FM/AM Tuner - 30 presets for analogue stations
- Compact Cassette - Play and record tapes
- CD Player - Play & shuffle CD/R/RW
- Audio In - Connect external sound sources
Discover a new way of listening to music with the Sony CFDS70BCEK. Offering great functions and a stylish black finish, this Sony boombox is a must-have for every household.
- Height: 35.1 cm
- Width: 22.8 cm
- Depth: 15.8 cm
Music Wherever You Go
Enjoy music on the move thanks to the CFDS70BCEK's portable design. Weighing just 2.3 kg and measuring 310 x 140 x 212 mm, this lightweight and compact music player is easy to carry around. It also comes with a rechargeable battery and a removable cord.
With its impressive, long-lasting battery-life, this Sony boombox is ideal when you can't access a power socket. You'll find:
- Tape playback: Up to 15 hours
- FM radio recording: Up to 23 hours
- CD Playback: Up to 10 hours
Or if you prefer, the CFDS70BCEK accepts six x size C batteries too.
Multi-functional Music Player
Go retro with this Sony boombox. Listen to classic albums with its top loading CD player, which is compatible with CDR and CDRW discs. Functions include program and shuffle play, so you can select or skip certain tunes to suit your mood.
You can also use the audio-in socket to connect external MP3 devices. The CFDS70BCEK even comes with a single cassette, complete with rewind and recording functions.
This innovative Sony boombox allows you to enjoy a wide variety of music - all on one device.
FM/AM Radio Stations
On this Sony boombox, you have the option to preset 30 radio stations, so you can broaden your listening options. And, with 20 FM and 10 AM stations, you'll never be short of choices.
You can also set your three favourite radio stations to access easily at just the touch of a button. Or, why not set a sleep timer that turns off the radio automatically - at a time that suits you?
This Sony Mega Bass Boombox will transform your music experience. Whether you're at home or on the move, this multi-functional music player is perfect for all occasions. Order yours today.
|Weight (Approximate)||2.3 kg|
|Station Presets||3 x AM/FM|
|Media Supported||Cassette - Play
CD-R - Play
|Product Type||CD/Cassette Player with radio|
|Features||Full range 2x 1.7W stereo RMS output with Mega Bass
Play CD-R/RW and mP3 CDs with shuffle and program functions
Built-in cassette tape deck with recording function
FM/AM tuner with 30 digital presets and 3 one-touch favourites
Audio-in jack for connecting MP3 players
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.