- CD/DVD playback - Enjoy your existing library
- USB - Media connection port
- Remember your place - Exactly where you left off
- Space saving design - Just 270 mm high
The Sony DVPSR170BCEK has a compact design - perfect for saving space and ideal for use in bedrooms or kitchens. It can also play multi-format movies, music and photos.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 3.9 cm
- Width: 27 cm
- Depth: 20.7 cm
This fantastic DVD player has plenty of great features to add to your viewing experience.
Use sound playback to watch your DVD in the optimal tempo. Select slow playback if you're watching a sports programme so you don't miss a single movement. Or, if you want to speed things up a little, choose the fast playback option. You can watch movies in up to 1.5x original speed without affecting the sound quality.
The DVPSR170BCEK remembers your place, so if your film is interrupted, you can pick up from where you left off. If someone else uses the DVD player before you can watch again, then not to worry - this Sony device can remember the resume points for the last six DVDs.
Not just for Films
You can also playback music on the Sony DVPSR170BCEK, using the coaxial digital out lead. This means you can upgrade your favourite tunes through your TV speakers - a great feature if you don't have the room for multiple devices.
It also provides an amazing way to show off your latest adventures. Create a slideshow of pictures with background music so you can share your memories on the big screen with your friends and family.
Sony has designed this player with practicality in mind. You can control your DVD player and TV with one remote, including the power, channel and volume.
This DVD player is also great for saving space, measuring only 270 mm wide. It packs loads of amazing features into a compact, stylish package.
If you want a compact and clever DVD Player, the Sony DVPSR170BCEK is the one for you. Add one to your basket today.
|Manufacturer Part Number||DVPSR170B.CEK|
|Number of Discs||1|
|Product Name||DVP-SR170 Slim, Stylish, Compact DVD Player|
|Product Type||DVD Player|
|Weight (Approximate)||950 g|
|Digital Audio Optical Out||No|
|Dual-Layer Media Supported||Yes|
|Digital Audio Coaxial Out||No|
|Digital to Analog Video Converter||12-bit - 108 MHz|
|Input Voltage||220 V AC|
|Video Signal Format||
|Digital to Analog Audio Converter||No|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer large appliance delivery to all NN and MK postcodes. Small appliances under 20kg (Dysons, Hobs, Microwaves etc.) are delivered nationwide via UPS.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch, others will be on back order.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.