- 3.1ch Dolby Atmos/DTS:X and Vertical Surround Engine
- Immersive AE upscales audio close to 7.1.2ch sound
- Centre speaker for clearer dialogue
- Wireless subwoofer for powerful bass sound
- Sound modes for enhanced movies and music
Envelop yourself with stunning sounds from the Sony HTG700CEK. Watch blockbuster movies or listen to the top 40 hits like you've never heard them before, thanks to powerful technologies from this flat soundbar and subwoofer. It's sure to complete your home entertainment package.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 6.4 cm
- Width: 98 cm
- Depth: 10.8 cm
Dolby Atmos Audio Quality
This flat Sony soundbar has three built-in speakers and 3.1 channel audio, so you can hear every last detail from your chosen entertainment. Whether you're immersed in the latest series or new cinematic release, the centre speaker gives speech sounds the utmost clarity.
Also, discover the Dolby Atmos Vertical Surround Sound Engine with the HTG700CEK. This delivers audio from all around the room, while S-Force Pro Front Surround produces an even wider listening area. Add in DTS Virtual:X support, and the three-dimensional sound produced will add depth to fast-paced action films, or all-night playlists. Make the most of the subwoofer too, which injects a new dimension of bass to anticipation scenes or your favourite party tracks.
Coming in a modern black, this 3.1 ch soundbar and subwoofer will blend into your living space with ease. Or, if you're short on space, and to achieve a more integrated finish, you have the option to mount it on the wall. It comes with two HDMI ports as well, which will make installation with your television quick and simple.
You'll also find Bluetooth connectivity on the Sony HTG700CEK, to help you link up devices wirelessly. By pairing up your phone with the soundbar, you can add more life to your favourite music and media.
Explore new worlds of entertainment with this flat soundbar and subwoofer from Sony. Whether you're watching movies and series, or listening to albums and soundtracks, audio will be reproduced to the highest quality
|Sound System||Dolby Atmos Vertical Surround Engine|
|Subwoofer Type||Flat Soundbar + Subwoofer|
|Weight (Approximate)||11 kg|
|RMS Output Power||400W|
S-Force Pro Front Surround
|Shipping Height||38.7 cm|
|Shipping Width||19.2 cm|
|Shipping Depth||40.6 cm|
|Additional Information||Dolby Atmos
RMS Power Output 400 W
No of Channels 3.1
3 Built-In Speakers
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.