- 2 Channel sound bar - Space saving design
- Bass Reflex - No need for remote bass speaker
- Bluetooth - Wireless audio streaming
- USB - Access music from multiple devices
This flat, two channel soundbar delivers fantastic surround sound from a compact unit. Its Bass Reflex speaker adds incredible, extra quality to your basslines. With great connectivity options for a range of devices, find out how you can improve your sound experience today.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 6.4 cm
- Width: 90 cm
- Depth: 8.8 cm
The Sony HTSF150CEK has two channels and three built-in speakers, yet its compact profile design allows it to fit almost anywhere in your home. It sits easily within any interiors, whether you want it on display or tucked out of sight. Ideal for TVs of 32 inches or above and featuring a black finish, this flat soundbar is the perfect addition to your decor.
This Sony model features a Bass Reflex speaker which enriches your favourite entertainment with deep, low-notes. Get used to punchy bass that doesn't compromise clarity or detail and removes the need for a subwoofer. Plus, S-Force Front Surround technology gives you incomparable, cinema-like quality that you won't want to live without.
Sending audio and control information from your TV is simpler than ever with HDMI ARC - use a single cable and remote for both. Stream music through the USB port or Bluetooth and listen to your personal collection in the highest quality. The HTSF150CEK is also wall-mountable, giving you more choice in your sound experience. Connect your phone, tablet, laptop and more to fulfil your entertainment needs.
This Sony soundbar also supports a range of audio formats, including:
- Dolby® Digital
- Dolby® Dual mono
- LPCM 2ch
Make use of this model's special Music and Cinema modes, and adapt your sound to what you want to listen to or watch.
Let the Sony HTSF150CEK revolutionise how you experience everything from sport and movies to drama and music. Add one to your basket today.
|Sound System||Dolby Digital
Dolby Dual Mono
S-Force PRO Front Surround
Virtual Surround Sound
|Weight (Approximate)||2.4 kg|
|Product Type||Sound Bar Speaker|
|Package Contents||2ch Single Sound bar with Bluetooth Technology | HT-SF150
Batteries for Remote Commander
|RMS Output Power||120W|
|Features||Deep sound with Bass Reflex speaker
Compact, space saving design
Easy TV set up with HDMI ARC
High sound quality from S-Force Front Surround < br /> Music play back with USB and Bluetooth
Audio Return Channel (ARC)
Sub Band Coding (SBC)
S-Master digital Amplifier
Wireless Audio Stream
|Additional Information||Wall mountable
power consumption: 30W
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.