- Vertical Surround Engine
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X support
- Built-in dual subwoofer
- 4K HDR and Dolby Vision pass-through
Enhance your audio with this 2.1 channel Sony soundbar. It features a range of modes to adapt to what you're watching, and will improve the sound of all the best TV shows and films.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 6.4 cm
- Width: 89 cm
- Depth: 9.6 cm
Sony's latest technology lets you hear sound from every direction, and enjoy the thrill of Dolby Atmos and DTS:X. The Vertical Surround Engine reproduces cinematic surround sound all around you, even from above. Experience all of your favourite films in maximum 7.1.2 channel audio, thanks to the advanced digital signal processing - it upscales your sound with just a click of your remote.
This soundbar combines two speakers with a built-in, dual subwoofer, so you can get all the richness of deep bass without any extra equipment. Music is made more immersive and you'll always receive the fullest range of sound.
No matter what you're watching, the Sony HTX8500CEK has the perfect mode to enhance your entertainment, at the press of a button:
- Cinema: feel every moment, as sound travels around you and draws you into the experience.
- Music: hear your favourite songs in vivid quality and fine detail.
- Game: improve your performance and spatial awareness with audio cues coming from all around.
- News: make sure you always get the whole story, as voices are brought out over background music and effects.
- Sport: enjoy matches to the utmost with fine-tuned ambient noise, so you feel part of the crowd while also hearing the commentators.
Make the Most of Your Entertainment
This Sony soundbar is made for your home cinema, featuring a 4K HDR pass through and working with formats such as Dolby Vision. You can watch films in amazing 4K quality at any time. Plus, the slim black design makes it a subtle, complementary addition to your entertainment setup.
Discover a world of connectivity with the HTX8500CEK. Link up your games console or Blu-ray player with the two HDMI ports, and make use of the USB port. You can even send audio to your soundbar wirelessly, or pair your smart devices and stream playlists with Bluetooth.
This model is wall-mountable, so you can place it wherever looks best in your home. Revolutionise your entertainment experiences with the HTX8500CEK - buy yours today.
|Sound System||Dolby Digital
Dolby Digital Plus
Dolby Dual Mono
DTS-HD High Resolution
DTS-HD Master Audio
S-Force PRO Front Surround
Dolby Virtual Speaker
|Weight (Approximate)||5 kg|
|Product Type||Flat Soundbar|
|Package Contents||2.1ch Dolby Atmos/DTS:X Single Sound Bar With Built-In Subwoofer | HT-X8500
Batteries for Remote Commander
Quick Setup Guide
|Features||Vertical Surround Engine:Vertical Surround Engine delivers all around sound
Dolby Atmos? and DTS:X? support: Immerse yourself in 3 Dimensional sound
Built-in dual subwoofer:No need for an external unit
4K HDR and Dolby Vision pass-through: Lossless 4K HDR and Dolby Vision pass-through
Slim, low-profile design complements your TV
Buttons for sound modes for enhanced movies, music, gaming, news and sport
Wireless connectivity with Bluetooth
|Shipping Height||16 cm|
|Shipping Width||94.9 cm|
|Shipping Depth||17 cm|
|Additional Information||Wall mountable
power consumption: 32W
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.