- TRILUMINOS PRO combines with the X1 processor for stunning detail and glorious colours
- X-balanced speakers combine with Dolby Vision/Atmos for a cinematic viewing experience
- Motionflow XR technology keeps movement smooth and clear on your Sony TV
- Google TV: More apps than any other smart TV platform
Discover a world of possibilities with this Sony 75' UHD smart TV. From big budget blockbusters to wildlife documentaries, experience your favourite entertainment in stunning 4K HDR.
- Height: 104.5 cm
- Width: 168.6 cm
- Depth: 41 cm
Be amazed by the lifelike quality on the KD75X81JU thanks to Sony's Triluminos Pro display. The unique algorithm detects colour saturation, hue, and brightness and automatically reproduces natural shades to stunning lifelike quality. Using Sony's powerful X1 processor, noise is reduced, and detail is boosted, recreating all your favourite content into 4K resolution.
Enjoy smooth and sharp details even in fast-moving sequences thanks to MotionFlow XR. Sony's innovative technology creates and inserts extra frames between the original ones. The result is a blur-free, truly cinematic experience.
What's more, the KD75X81JU also features X-Balanced speakers. Combined with Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision, the speaker drives movies and music with clear sound.
Keep the whole family happy with the Sony KD75X81JU. Wi-Fi enabled; you can connect your smart TV to the internet. Or, if you'd prefer, you can use an ethernet cable. Once online, the Linux operating system gives you access to a range of on-demand services and apps, including:
- BBC iPlayer
- ITV Player
- Prime Video
- UKTV Play
Keep up to date with films and series with the integrated digital TV service. Enjoy all your favourite videos with just one click thanks to the dedicated YouTube button on the remote control. Alternatively, you can stream straight from your PC or connect your smartphone to the TV with Chromecast built in. Plus, access Google Store for even more content the whole family can enjoy.
With four HDMI and two USB ports, as well as one composite input, you can plug in a range of different devices. You can even mount this black Sony TV to your wall for a modern look. Or, you can use the included slim blade stand to display it in your living room. And, find all your favourite content on the KD75X81JU just using your voice. Search for movies, stream apps, play music and more thanks to Google Assistant.
|Weight (Approximate)||32.9 kg|
|Screen Technology||HDR LED|
|Standard Refresh Rate||50Hz|
|Features||TRILUMINOS PRO combines with the X1 processor for stunning detail and glorious colours
The X-balanced speakers combine with Dolby Vision/Atmos for a cinematic viewing experience
Our class-leading Motionflow XR technology keeps movement smooth and clear on your Sony TV
More apps than any other smart TV platform: there's something for everyone on Google TV
|Product Type||HDR Google TV|
|Maximum Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Number of HDMI Ports||4|
|Number of USB Ports||2|
|VESA Mount Compatible||Yes - mount must be purchased separately|
|Shipping Height||111.4 cm|
|Shipping Width||181 cm|
|Shipping Depth||18.7 cm|
|Streaming services & apps supported||BBC iPlayer
Spotify (*See copy for further info)
|Energy Efficiency Class||G|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.