- Full Array LED TV: Individually controlled LEDs across the whole screen
- 4K HDR Processor X1: Makes everything you watch on screen look more lifelike
- X-Motion Clarity: Even fast-paced scenes are smooth and clear
- Voice remote and Google Assitant
Looking for endless entertainment in a luxurious package? With its incredible 85' screen, powerful pictures, and cinematic sound, the Sony KE85XH9096BU will show films and TV shows in a stunning new light.
- Height: 116.2 cm
- Width: 189.9 cm
- Depth: 44.1 cm
Sound and Picture in Harmony
This Sony television balances beautiful audio with idyllic images. Thanks to the discretely mounted tweeter, sound locations on the screen are optimised, so you can hear your characters' dialogue as if they were speaking right in front of your sofa. The Full Array screen also features multiple LEDs which are individually controlled, to help you identify the darkest shadows, and experience cinematic audio from the right place on the TV.
Fuelled by the 4K HDR Processor X1, you can watch top movie hits as their creators intended on the KE85XH9096BU. Whether you're immersed in a futuristic sci-fi film, or an action-packed thriller, see every scene with highly realistic details and striking contrasts. Or, if you're a household of sports afficionados, X-Motion Clarity will help you see match-changing goals in blur-free clarity.
Offering punchy pictures with a minimalist design, this Sony 4K 85' TV comes in a modern black with a slim, aluminium frame. Use the included dark silver stand to get it set up, or wall mount this VESA compatible model if space is at a premium in your home.
Entertainment Options Galore
The Sony KE85XH9096BU is a Smart TV with a multitude of online applications, which you can access through the Google Store, or an app for iPod/iPhone. Just connect your television to Wi-Fi or use an Ethernet cable to get online. Run by Android, you can also speak to Google Assistant through the voice remote to change channels or get series suggestions.
Use the built-in catch up services, including Amazon Video, BBC iPlayer, YouTube and more, to view any programmes you might have missed. Alternatively, have a look through what's on the live channels through the built-in digital TV service.
If you're hosting a gaming night with friends, or want to link up a speaker system, then take advantage of this Sony UHD TV's connectivity options:
- Four HDMI ports
- Three USB ports
- One composite input
- One headphone jack
- SAT / Optical
You can also share content from your phone via Bluetooth, or cast media directly from your laptop thanks to the PC streaming feature.
|Weight (Approximate)||47.7 kg|
|Screen Technology||HDR Full Array|
|Features||Full Array LED TV: Individually controlled LEDs across the whole screen
4K HDR Processor X1?: makes everything you watch on screen look more lifelike
X-Motion Clarity?: Even fast-paced scenes are smooth and clear
Voice remote and Google Assistant: Control your Android TV? with the Voice Remote
|Product Type||4K UHD|
|Maximum Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Number of HDMI Ports||4|
|Number of USB Ports||2|
|RMS Output Power||10W + 10W|
|VESA Mount Compatible||Yes - mount must be purchased separately|
|Shipping Height||123.2 cm|
|Shipping Width||203.6 cm|
|Shipping Depth||25.8 cm|
|Streaming services & apps supported||BBC iPlayer
|Energy Efficiency Class||G|
|Virtual Assistant Supported||Google Assistant|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.