- Up to 20 hours play time
- 100 metre-wide reception range
- 40mm Dynamic drivers for high quality sound
- Noise Reduction System
Discover new dimensions of sound with these black wireless headphones from Sony. Featuring noise-reducing technology to block out other devices, and designed to use at home, you can enjoy your favourite films and albums with the crispest audio quality.
Stunning Sound Quality
Use the MDRRF895RKCEK to immerse yourself in crystal-clear sound, distraction-free, thanks to their Noise Reduction system and closed cap design. Shut yourself away from the outside world, and hear the deepest basses and lightest whispers from the large 40 mm drivers - which treat your ears to dynamic and precise audio detailing. If you're listening to a ground-breaking dialogue from one of your favourite movies, hear it in the utmost clarity with just a touch of the Voice Mode button.
The transmitter dock provides an enhanced wireless range of 100 metres for these Sony headphones - so you can move throughout your home without losing a connection. You don't need to worry about battery-life either, as 20 hours of play time gives you ultimate freedom to listen to movie marathons and long soundtracks. When you do need to charge your headphones, it's quick and simple - just put them on the receiver cradle, and they'll be ready to use again in no time.
Sit back and watch movies or series in ultimate comfort with the Sony MDRRF895RKCEK. Once they're out of the box, just use the included wire to connect the transmitter dock to your TV, and let the headphones sync up with ease.
Optimised for long-wear, you'll find soft ear pads with cushioning, so you can relax the night away in style. These wireless headphones are also secure fitting with the ear pad twist and tilt feature - as a result, the whole family can use them, including those with the littlest ears.
|Shipping Height||31 cm|
|Shipping Width||24 cm|
|Wireless Operating Distance||100metres|
|Shipping Depth||17.8 cm|
|Package Contents||Headphones and Transmitter|
|Features||Upto 20 hours of play time
Hear every detail in crystal clarity with dynamic 40mm drivers
Vocal clarity with voice mode
The Noise Reduction System helps you block out the outside world
Soft ear pads, secure fitting, easy to charge
100m wide reception range
|Charging Time||7 hours|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.