- Wireless Connectivity
- Supports Phono/Line Output
- One-Step Auto Playback for Simple Control
- Belt-Drive Mechanism
Discover why so many people are enjoying vinyl in the digital age with this Bluetooth-enabled turntable from Sony. Whether you've collected records for decades or are just getting into the craze, the PSLX310BTCEK will bring something extra special to all of your favourite songs.
- Height: 10.8 cm
- Width: 43 cm
- Depth: 36.7 cm
Revolutionise Your Music
Enjoy classic records with the ease of wireless connectivity. In-built Bluetooth technology lets you listen to your vinyl on your smart devices - everything from wireless speakers to soundbars and headphones. This Sony turntable supports phono and line output thanks to the built-in Pre-Amp. So, simply plug it into a sound system, sit back, and unwind with the PSLX310BTCEK.
It's fantastically easy to use, with a contemporary minimalist style that fits into any modern home. Designed for your convenience, the PSLX310BTCEK also features one-step auto playback. This means you don't have to worry about setting up your records. Just pop them on and the tone arm will automatically lower, find the groove and start your track. It even returns to its resting position when the record has finished, so you can focus on enjoying the music. Classic vinyl is also well-cared for by the 45 rpm adaptor stowed beneath the deck.
Whether you're into jazz, hip-hop, rock or pop, you'll get the most out of your vinyl with the PSLX310BTCEK. The new straight, aluminium design of the tone arm ensures crystal-clear sound and powerful bass. Distortion is reduced thanks to the removable thick dust cover, which muffles acoustic speaker pressure.
Fed up of your records skipping? With this Sony turntable, that's a worry of the past. The belt-drive mechanism features a sturdy yet lightweight aluminium platter, which remains stable during rotation for uninterrupted playback. You can also adjust the gain switch to match the audio level of your record, so every track is heard at its best.
|Audio Line Out||Yes|
|Shipping Height||43.3 cm|
|Shipping Width||51.6 cm|
|Shipping Depth||19.8 cm|
|Platter Diameter||29.6 cm|
|Drive Type||Belt Drive|
Ease of wireless connectivity with the Sony PS-LX310BT
Supports phono/line output due to built-in Pre-Amp
Comes with one-step auto playback for simple control
|Material||Die-cast Aluminum Platter
|Number of Record Speeds||2|
|Record Speed Supported (rpm)||45
|Weight (Approximate)||3.5 kg|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.