- Wireless Connectivity
- Supports Phono/Line Output
- One-Step Auto Playback for Simple Control
- Belt-Drive Mechanism
Discover why so many people are enjoying vinyl in the digital age with this Bluetooth-enabled turntable from Sony. Whether you've collected records for decades or are just getting into the craze, the PSLX310BTCEK will bring something extra special to all of your favourite songs.
- Height: 10.8 cm
- Width: 43 cm
- Depth: 36.7 cm
Revolutionise Your Music
Enjoy classic records with the ease of wireless connectivity. In-built Bluetooth technology lets you listen to your vinyl on your smart devices - everything from wireless speakers to soundbars and headphones. This Sony turntable supports phono and line output thanks to the built-in Pre-Amp. So, simply plug it into a sound system, sit back, and unwind with the PSLX310BTCEK.
It's fantastically easy to use, with a contemporary minimalist style that fits into any modern home. Designed for your convenience, the PSLX310BTCEK also features one-step auto playback. This means you don't have to worry about setting up your records. Just pop them on and the tone arm will automatically lower, find the groove and start your track. It even returns to its resting position when the record has finished, so you can focus on enjoying the music. Classic vinyl is also well-cared for by the 45 rpm adaptor stowed beneath the deck.
Whether you're into jazz, hip-hop, rock or pop, you'll get the most out of your vinyl with the PSLX310BTCEK. The new straight, aluminium design of the tone arm ensures crystal-clear sound and powerful bass. Distortion is reduced thanks to the removable thick dust cover, which muffles acoustic speaker pressure.
Fed up of your records skipping? With this Sony turntable, that's a worry of the past. The belt-drive mechanism features a sturdy yet lightweight aluminium platter, which remains stable during rotation for uninterrupted playback. You can also adjust the gain switch to match the audio level of your record, so every track is heard at its best.
|Audio Line Out||Yes|
|Shipping Height||43.3 cm|
|Shipping Width||51.6 cm|
|Shipping Depth||19.8 cm|
|Platter Diameter||29.6 cm|
|Drive Type||Belt Drive|
Ease of wireless connectivity with the Sony PS-LX310BT
Supports phono/line output due to built-in Pre-Amp
Comes with one-step auto playback for simple control
|Material||Die-cast Aluminum Platter
|Number of Record Speeds||2|
|Record Speed Supported (rpm)||45
|Weight (Approximate)||3.5 kg|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.