- Get more from your movies with 4K Ultra HD
- Ultimate disc drive
- Digital music compatible
Jump into a universe of stunning 4K content with this Sony UHD Blu-ray Player. From the latest sci-fi films to beautiful nature documentaries, you'll be fully immersed in the action.
- Height: 4.5 cm
- Width: 32 cm
- Depth: 21.2 cm
A World of 4K Entertainment
Thanks to Sony's innovative UBPX500BCEK, you can now watch 4K films on non-HDR TVs . With the advanced upscaling, each object is sharpened and enhanced in real time to give you an upgraded resolution. Experience additional shadowing and detailing, and watch films as they were initially intended.
You can also upgrade your TV setup with this Sony Blu-ray Player. When paired with a compatible display, the HDR10 signal contains 100 times the brightness of a standard signal. This increases the peak brightness while retaining deep and detailed blacks.
The Ultimate Blu-ray Player
Featuring advanced surround sound technology, you can now enjoy an authentic cinema experience from the comfort of your sofa. This player also has certified High-Resolution Audio, boasting a much higher quality than MP3s and CDs. Leave reality behind and dive into a world of endless entertainment with Sony's cutting-edge design and features.
Thanks to the vibrant High Dynamic Range, you'll be offered a visual effect that has never before been possible. And, with four times the resolution than conventional Blu-ray, the new 4K UHD discs give you superior quality. You'll be able to wow your family and friends with this industry-leading player.
The slim, black Sony UBPX500BCEK is the perfect partner to your TV. With one HDMI and one USB port, it's quick and straightforward to link devices up to the player. You can also conveniently play a variety of content including CD, SACD and DVD formats on just one device.
|Weight (Approximate)||1.4 kg|
|Video Formats||BD Video, DVD Video, XviD, WMV, AVCHD, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MPEG-1, PS, MPEG, MKV, VOB, VRO, TS, M2TS, MTS, MPEG-4 AVC, MP4, M4V, MOV, 3GP, 3G2, 3GPP, FLV, AVI, WMV9, ASF, VC-1, MJPEG|
|Image Formats||JPEG (.jpg, .jpeg) ,GIF (.gif) ,PNG (.png) ,MPO MPF 3D (.mpo) ,BMP (.bmp)|
|Number of Discs||1|
|Sound System||Dolby Digital
|Audio Formats||CD-DA, MP3, SACD, DSD, FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AAC, MKA, HE-AAC v1, HE-AAC v2, WMA9, WMA, DFF, DSF, AIFF, M4A, AC3, WMA10 Pro, Ogg Vorbis|
|Features||See the unrivalled visual clarity of 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray?
Play almost any disc and file format
Stunning picture with 4K upscaling up to 60p
Listen to music from multiple formats
HDMI output for easy connectivity
Auto Power Off
|Scanning Modes||Progressive Scan|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.