- Industry-leading noise cancellation
- Truly wireless technology
- All-day battery life
- Modern classic style
Listen to all your favourite tracks wherever you are with Sony's wireless noise cancelling headphones. With optimal sound quality and stunning design, these earbuds make the perfect travel companion.
Listen to your music in stunning quality thanks to Sony's incredible technology. The dedicated QN1e processor cancels significantly more noise, so you can immerse yourself in your music. A 6mm driver sits inside the earbuds to deliver rich, expansive sound. And, Adaptive Sound Control automatically detects activity such as walking, travelling or waiting, and adjusts the sound accordingly.
Use DSEE HX technology to upscale compressed MP3 files, so all your music sounds as good as possible. Plus, take advantage of improved Bluetooth thanks to a new chip and optimised antenna design for a more stable connection.
Sony's WF1000XM3SCE7 will fit around you and your lifestyle. Use Touch Control to change tracks, accept calls or adjust the volume. Customise settings easily with the Headphones Connect App, and, keep up-to-date with Google Assistant built-in.
Join in conversations easily with Quick Attention. Simply place your finger over the earbud to turn the volume right down to let in ambient sound without taking the headphones off. Need to pause your music? No problem. Take out one earbud to pause, and put it back in to resume playback automatically.
Never miss a beat with the headphones' impressive battery life. A full charge offers six hours of power, and the handy magnetic case provides three more charges to keep you going throughout the day. That's up to 24 hours of playback. In a rush? A quick 10 minute charge offers up to 90 minutes of noise free listening. Available in a stylish silver finish with a secure, stable fit, the Sony WF1000XM3SCE7 makes the ideal accessory for all music lovers.
|Shipping Height||6.5 cm|
|Shipping Width||12 cm|
|Wireless Operating Distance||10 metres|
|Shipping Depth||14.2 cm|
|Package Contents||Headphones, charging case and USB cable (type C)|
|Features||Industry leading noise cancellation
Truly wireless technology
All day battery life
Modern Classic Style
|Charging Time||1.5 hours|
|Near Field Communication||Yes|
|Additional Information||Siri/Google Assistant compatible
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.