- AI Noise Cancelling with Dual Noise Sensor technology
- Upto 35 hours of playback
- New 30mm driver units provide superior audio
- Clear, hands-free calling and voice control
Hear the smoothest audio without disruption thanks to the WHCH710NLCE7 from Sony. Offering powerful, noise-cancelling sound, these wireless headphones will keep the party going wherever you are.
No-Noise, Personalised Sound
If you're often on the move, these Sony headphones will cancel out the world with Automatic Artificial Intelligence Noise Cancelling (AINC). This function analyses sound components from your environment, and automatically implements the most effective filter. You'll also find dual microphones with the WHCH710NLCE7, which send audio back and forth, so you can fully immerse yourself in your music, even amongst the hustle and bustle.
Or, give your listening experience full autonomy by switching on the Ambient Sound mode. This lets you listen to your tracks, while still hearing traffic noise or announcements - keeping you safe and informed. Stream your music wirelessly via Near Field Communication (NFC) with just one touch, or via Bluetooth if that suits your device better.
Discover an integrated Li-ion battery with these Sony headphones, giving you up to 35 hours of sound at full capacity. Alternatively, if you're in a hurry, just pop the WHCH710NLCE7 on charge for only 10 minutes, and they will give you 60 minutes of playback.
If you're a fan of smart support, then why not use your phone's voice assistant too? With the simple press of a button, you can get it connected to the headphones for help with directions, communicating with contacts, and much more.
Plus, experience all-day comfort thanks to the soft, oval-shaped earpads and adjustable headband, while the swivel design helps you transport the Sony WHCH710NLCE7 safely.
|Shipping Height||5.2 cm|
|Weight (Approximate)||223 g|
|Cable Length||1.2 m|
|Shipping Width||19.8 cm|
|Shipping Depth||23 cm|
|Features||35 hours battery life
With quick charging you get 60 minutes of playback from just 10 minutes of charging
AI Noise Cancelling with Dual Noise Sensor technology
Headphones deliver up to 35 hours of playback
New 30mm driver untis provide the superior audio
Get clear, hands-free calling and Voice Control
|Charging Time||With quick charging, you get 60 minutes of playback from just 10 minutes of charging|
|Near Field Communication||Yes|
|Additional Information||Li-ion battery|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.