- Artificially Intelligent noise cancelling
- Quick charging (60 minutes of playback from just 10 minutes of charging)
- Voice assistant (Hands-free help from your smartphone's voice assistant)
- Soft oval-shaped earpads (All day comfort)
Hear the smoothest audio without disruption thanks to the WHCH710NWCE7 from Sony. Offering powerful, noise-cancelling sound, these wireless headphones will keep the party going wherever you are.
No-Noise, Personalised Sound
If you're often on the move, these Sony headphones will cancel out the world with Automatic Artificial Intelligence Noise Cancelling (AINC). This function analyses sound components from your environment, and automatically implements the most effective filter. You'll also find dual microphones with the WHCH710NWCE7, which send audio back and forth, so you can fully immerse yourself in your music, even amongst the hustle and bustle.
Or, give your listening experience full autonomy by switching on the Ambient Sound mode. This lets you listen to your tracks, while still hearing traffic noise or announcements - keeping you safe and informed. Stream your music wirelessly via Near Field Communication (NFC) with just one touch, or via Bluetooth if that suits your device better.
Discover an integrated Li-ion battery with these Sony headphones, giving you up to 35 hours of sound at full capacity. Alternatively, if you're in a hurry, just pop the WHCH710NWCE7 on charge for only 10 minutes, and they will give you 60 minutes of playback.
If you're a fan of smart support, then why not use your phone's voice assistant too? With the simple press of a button, you can get it connected to the headphones for help with directions, communicating with contacts, and much more.
Plus, experience all-day comfort thanks to the soft, oval-shaped earpads and adjustable headband, while the swivel design helps you transport the Sony WHCH710NWCE7 safely.
|Shipping Height||6.7 cm|
|Wireless Technology||Both (detachable cable)|
|Weight (Approximate)||0.45 kg|
|Shipping Width||22.2 cm|
|Shipping Depth||23.1 cm|
|Smart Connect||NFC Technology|
|Features||60 minutes of playback from just 10 minutes of charging
Hands-free help from your smartphone's voice assistant
|Charging Time||4 Hours|
Built-in Li-ion battery
35 Hours Battery Life
3 Hours Charging Time
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.