- Cognitive Processor XR: OLED contrast with true black and bright highlights
- Acoustic Surface Audio+: Turns the entire screen into a speaker
- Google TV: More apps than any other smart platform
- X-Motion Clarity enhances smoothness, reduces blur and maintains a stunningly bright image
Take your viewing pleasure to the next level with this Sony 4K OLED TV. It's packed with entertainment options and has a stunning minimalist design.
- Height: 85.9 cm
- Width: 144.8 cm
- Depth: 33 cm
Amazing OLED Screen
Sony's powerful Cognitive Processor XR drives this model, giving sharper detail and more clarity to all of your content. A range of features upscale and improve the quality of your display, for the best possible picture.
Thanks to XR Triluminos Pro, the XR65A80JU produces beautiful colours with an enhanced hue and saturation to deliver pure blacks and the brightest ever colours. Enjoy breathtaking contrast with pictures that feel deep, natural and real - as if it were happening right in front of you.
This model also includes X-Motion Clarity. Every fast-paced scene stays smooth and clear with minimal blur - pictures remain true with no loss of brightness. What's more, with its Acoustic Surface design, this OLED TV transmits sound from the screen itself, with no need for external speakers. This way, sound follows objects across the screen, for a unique, immersive experience.
This range of cutting-edge features work to improve the detail and clarity of everything you watch, bringing HD and even SD content closer to HDR standard. And, the minimalist One Slate design gives you more screen and less bezel to keep you focused on the picture - whether it's on a stand or mounted on the wall.
Multiple Entertainment Options
Built in Wi-Fi gives the XR65A80JU access to a range of online features. Use the Android operating system to navigate between channels, settings and other features. Once connected, you can enjoy a whole host of apps and streaming services such as 4oD, Disney+, Prime Video, Netflix, and ITV Player.
*BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4 & My5 are expected to be available during 2021. Some services are only available in UK.
This model also comes with an integrated digital TV service for those who prefer live TV. Voice controls make it even easier to find your content quickly thanks to Google Assistant and Alexa.
A choice of connection options, including four HDMI ports, three USB ports, and one composite input, help you link up all your favourite devices, from games consoles to Blu-ray players. Or, share content directly from your PC with the streaming feature, while a Bluetooth connection allows you to cast media from your phone onto the big screen. Plus, with Chromecast built-in, you can cast your favourite videos, games and apps from your mobile device, in full OLED quality.
Enjoy a completely seamless viewing experience thanks to the three-way multi-position stand. Choose the standard setting which focuses you on the picture, narrow for smaller counters, or use the soundbar option for the ideal positioning of your sound system.
|Weight (Approximate)||23.5 kg|
|Standard Refresh Rate||100htz (native)|
|Features||OLED contrast with true black and bright highlights, powered by our Cognitive Processor XR
Acoustic Surface Audio+?: turns the entire screen into a speaker
With more apps than any other smart platform, there's something for everyone on Google TV
X-Motion Clarity enhances smoothness, reduces blur and maintains a stunningly bright image
|Product Type||HDR Google TV|
|Maximum Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Number of HDMI Ports||4|
|Number of USB Ports||3|
|VESA Mount Compatible||Yes - mount must be purchased separately|
|Shipping Height||95.8 cm|
|Shipping Width||158 cm|
|Shipping Depth||18.4 cm|
|Streaming services & apps supported||BBC iPlayer
Spotify (*See copy for further info)
|Energy Efficiency Class||G|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.