- Powered by the Cognitive Processor XR
- The screen is the speaker
- BRAVIA CORE: a huge number of movies await you
- Google TV: More apps than any other smart platform
Enjoy blockbuster films and award-winning TV shows on this minimalist 4K OLED TV from Sony. Featuring a range of technologies to power realistic images, the XR65A90JUwill revolutionise your in-home entertainment package.
- Height: 83.4 cm
- Width: 150.2 cm
- Depth: 31.7 cm
Immerse yourself in the action with Sony's brightest OLED TV panel ever, powered by the Cognitive Processor XR. It analyses and optimises hundreds of thousands of elements in a blink of an eye to deliver pure blacks and the brightest ever colours. Enjoy breathtaking contrast with pictures that feel deep, natural and real - as if it were happening right in front of you.
Featuring advanced screen speaker technology, XR turns any sound source into a totally new experience. Hear sound more clearly and accurately, whatever you're watching. Sound and pictures work together in perfect harmony.
With X-Motion Clarity on the XR65A90JU, even the most fast-paced scenes or the action in a football or rugby match will be blur free. Plus, enjoy close to 4K resolution with XR 4K Upscaling. The processor recreates lost texture and detail for real world pictures - whatever the content or source.
What's more, enjoy a completely seamless viewing experience thanks to the three-way multi-position stand. Choose the standard setting which focuses you on the picture, narrow for smaller counters, or use the soundbar option for the ideal positioning of your sound system.
Whether you're a film buff or a fan of reality TV, choose from an incredible range of viewing options on this Sony television. To access smart apps, just connect the XR65A90JU to your home's Wi-Fi, or link it up via the ethernet cable port. Once you're online, flick through some of the following services:
- BBC iPlayer
- ITV Player
- Prime Video
- You Tube
- UKTV Play
*BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4 & My5 are expected to be available during 2021. Some services are only available in UK.
With more apps than any other smart platform, there's something for everyone on Google TV. Run by Android, explore even more applications on the Google store. If you prefer to watch shows on live providers, then browse through the available options on the integrated digital TV service. Are you a fan of Google Assistant and voice control? Just speak to this 4K TV through the remote, to change channels, get tailored suggestions, and more.
A choice of connection options, including four HDMI ports, three USB ports, and one composite input, help you link up all your favourite devices, from games consoles to Blu-ray players. Or, share content directly from your PC with the streaming feature, while a Bluetooth connection allows you to cast media from your phone onto the big screen. Plus, with Chromecast built-in, you can cast your favourite videos, games and apps from your mobile device, in full quality.
|Weight (Approximate)||26.4 kg|
|Standard Refresh Rate||100htz|
|Features||Sony's brightest OLED TV panel ever, powered by the Cognitive Processor XR?
With the 65A90J the screen is the speaker, providing immersive sound and powerful bass
BRAVIA CORE? means a huge number of movies are included and waiting for you on this TV
With more apps than any other smart platform, there's something for everyone on Google TV
Even fast-paced scenes are smooth and clear with XR Motion Clarity?
|Product Type||OLED Television|
|Maximum Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Number of HDMI Ports||4|
|Number of USB Ports||3|
|VESA Mount Compatible||Yes - mount must be purchased separately|
|Shipping Height||95.9 cm|
|Shipping Width||159.4 cm|
|Shipping Depth||18 cm|
|Streaming services & apps supported||BBC iPlayer
Spotify (*See copy for further info)
|Energy Efficiency Class||G|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.