- Full Array LED and XR Contrast Booster
- Cognitive Processor XR immerses you in the scene
- X-wide Angle and X-anti Reflection gives great picture quality from any angle
- Sound positioning tweeters allow sound to come straight from the action on the screen
Experience breathtaking pictures and a huge variety of viewing choices on this Sony 4K UHD LED TV. Whether you're hosting a movie marathon for the family or a gaming tournament with friends, the XR65X65JU will help you embark on new dimensions of reality.
- Height: 84.8 cm
- Width: 144.3 cm
- Depth: 33.8 cm
Exclusive Sony Technology
Powered by Sony's most powerful Cognitive Processor XR, the XR65X95JU takes vision and sound to the next level. It understands how humans see and hear, completely transforming the way you watch TV. Featuring XR Triluminos Pro, this model produces a wider palette of colours with an enhanced range of hue and saturation. The result is natural shades and precise details no matter what you're watching.
Achieve accurate contrast in both bright and dark scenes thanks to XR Contrast Booster. Light is precisely balanced across the screen, adjusting brightness in glare and deeper blacks in shadow. Or, if you have a household of sports fans, then take advantage of X-Motion Clarity, where even fast-paced match scenes will be smooth and clear. And, no matter where you're sitting in the room, the Full Array LED screen will give you realistic, blur-free images.
What's more, with front facing speakers and an integrated subwoofer, you'll enjoy clear sound and powerful bass, no matter where you place your TV. Sound comes straight from the action on the screen, so you never miss a thing.
As a Wi-Fi enabled smart TV, run by Android, it's easy to access a variety of online applications through the Sony XR65X95JU. Alternatively, you can connect the television to your home's internet via an ethernet cable.
Browse through hugely popular services, from Prime Video, Netflix and Disney+ to BBC iPlayer, ITV Player and 4oD. If there's a show you have been waiting for all week, then select of the live channels available from the built in YouView TV service. Pause, rewind and record live TV or, scroll back through seven days of programmes for anything you may have missed.
*BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4 & My5 are expected to be available during 2021. Some services are only available in UK.
Discover further options through Google App Store, offering more apps than any other smart TV platform. You can even control this Sony TV with your voice and speak to Google Assistant and Alexa.
You'll find a great range of connection ports on the XR65X95JU, so you can link up speakers, soundbars, games consoles, and more. These include:
- Four HDMI ports
- Three USB ports
- One composite input
- One headphone jack
A PC streaming feature means you can broadcast content directly from your laptop, or if you want to share media from your phone, just pair it up via Bluetooth or through Chromecast.
Finished in a titanium silver with a metal edge stand, the Sony XR65X95JU will blend into your home perfectly. It has a slim and flush design with X-Wide angle and X-Anti Reflection, so you can focus on the picture without any distractions. If you're short on space, then you can also mount the TV to the wall.
|Weight (Approximate)||28.5 kg|
|Screen Technology||HDR LED|
|Standard Refresh Rate||100htz (native)|
|Features||Full Array LED and XR Contrast Booster makes bright areas brighter and dark areas darker
Cognitive Processor XR provides a whole new experience that immerses you in the scene
Sound positioning tweeters allow sound to come straight from the action on the screen
X-wide Angle and X-anti Reflection gives great picture quality from any angle
|Product Type||HDR Google TV|
|Maximum Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Number of HDMI Ports||4|
|Number of USB Ports||3|
|VESA Mount Compatible||Yes - mount must be purchased separately|
|Shipping Height||96 cm|
|Shipping Width||157 cm|
|Shipping Depth||18 cm|
|Streaming services & apps supported||BBC iPlayer
Spotify (*See copy for further info)
|Energy Efficiency Class||G|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.